Big boost for armchair crowds - TV football 6-9 November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Capybara View Post
    There's one or two upsets this afternoon by the looks of it. Likewise I had to think hard about who was the non-league club at Torquay, who now lead 4-3.
    Six non-league sides knocked out FL sides yesterday too, I wonder what the record is for one round?

Comment

And the feed came back just in time for Carlisle's goal scoring midfield sensation Jon Mellish to hook in an equaliser in 120+1. It's penalties at the Skyex. Hugely undeserved for Carlisle.

Comment

5-5 at Torquay!

Comment

Great entertainment.

Torquay 5 Crawley 5

Comment

I spoke a little too soon, there.

Comment

I'm ignoring the Eastbourne v Blackpool game. Too much happening elsewhere on BBC.

Comment

Crawley 5-6 up now!

Comment

The first time they've taken the lead all game.

Comment

5-6!!!!

Comment

A H&Y player does that shit, shuffling, stuttering run up and has his terrible resulting penalty saved - as is the norm.

Comment

Hayes & Yeading and Torquay both go out after leading by two goals in the second period of extra time, sickener.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray de Galles View Post
                          A H&Y player does that shit, shuffling, stuttering run up and has his terrible resulting penalty saved - as is the norm.
                          As bad as Lookman's Panenka.

What a waste. Carlisle win it 4-3.

Comment

Very unfortunate defeat for Hayes & Yeading, we did not deserve to get through.

Comment

That BBC feed is absolutely shit innit.

I hope TrL and WFDs tickers have survived all that OK.

Comment

Yeah, cheers torres. I had given up hope once they scored so the comeback felt almost embarrassing. We really need our strikers to start scoring soon, we can't keep relying on a centre half converted to midfielder to dig us out of trouble.

Comment

Liverpool v Man City 1-1 at HT: both defences shit bricks every time they are under pressure. Very even on chances, I think.

Another example of this ridiculous handball directive, but fortunately De Bruyne missed the pen.

Comment

Originally posted by torres View Post
                                    That BBC feed is absolutely shit innit.

I hope TrL and WFDs tickers have survived all that OK.
                                    Cheers and like TrL I had resigned myself to defeat, and then with the live video feed freezing (while the audio continued) before we scored, it was all a bit farcical really. We robbed them but these are desperate times and I'm just glad we are banking the prize money. The aim now is to land another tie which is interesting enough to appear on the TV radar but winnable enough so that we can keep paying the bills.

Comment

I'm flicking back and forth between it and Cardiff's game in the rugby but Oxford City appear to be dominating their Cup tie at home to Northampton. Only 2-1 with 12 minutes left though.

Comment

Finishes 2-1, the hosts could afford to have a penalty saved too.

Comment

Two former United players (Roberts and Ashby) win it for City. Great result.

Comment

Astounding clearance here too :

https://twitter.com/btsportfootball/status/1325897796952715265?s=21

Comment

Working...
                                            X