No announcement yet.

No More Harry - Premier League 2020/21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comfortably more than he ever scored for Leicester.

Comment

Just how many clubs did Fowler play for in the end?

Comment

Eight:

https://www.transfermarkt.com/robbie...n/spieler/3225

Comment

Originally posted by Janik View Post
          Comfortably more than he ever scored for Leicester.
          Kane scored 2 in 15 for Leicester (585 minutes)

Interesting, curious stat: Kane has never been red carded or received a second yellow for Spurs but he did once receive a second yellow for Leyton Orient. This may just be coincidence.
          Last edited by Satchmo Distel; 03-04-2021, 17:10.

Comment

Originally posted by Satchmo Distel View Post
            Bizarre, I only think of him as a Liverpool player.

Comment

Ho ho ho. See you next sea... oh.

Comment

Ian Wright got 13 in 15 v Everton, and 12 in 11 v Southampton, although some of those were in something called "League Division One"

Comment

The thread title has a new resonance if Kane is out for the season, although The Guardian says he's only the fourth player "in the EPL era" to pass 20 league goals five times (Shearer did it 7 times and Aguero 6; I imagine in top flight history pre-1992 there are numerous others such as Rush and Greaves). However, I will repeat what I've said before that I think he's become a truly great club player who is not out of place in that company. They will be fucking bonkers to sell him if they have a choice not to; he's a lot more important to them in the league than Gascoigne was in 1991.
                  Last edited by Satchmo Distel; 18-04-2021, 10:30.

Comment

Originally posted by Gangster Octopus View Post
                    Bizarre, I only think of him as a Liverpool player.
                    Oh, I definitely remember him at Manchester City ....

Last edited by Capybara; 25-04-2021, 08:21.

Comment

Just think how good a team Brighton would be if they could convert even a slightly below average number of their chances.

Comment

Contentious tackle in the Villa v City game. Stones gets one knee-high on Ramsay, and it's a sore yin. The issue is intent.

(I think it was a red, and the more I see it, the more red it becomes.) Good game this. Villa scored inside a minute, and City haven't really battered them, but are leading 1-2 at the half.

*Stones got sent off, but it was a bit "Willie Young", and wide near the halfway line.
                        Last edited by Gerontophile; 21-04-2021, 20:05.

Comment

Controversy in the Aberdeen v Celtic game. Celtic’s Turnbull kicks out at McGeoch of Aberdeen after the whistle has gone. Red card all day long - unless of course you play for one of two Scottish clubs and then it’s only a yellow.

Comment

Wrong thread maybe?

Comment

The failure of anyone to make a run into that fourth place seems odd, unless it's just fatigue? Chelsea were dire on Tuesday.

Comment

I think it's fatigue too. Spurs were playing at half speed for 45 minutes against Southampton last night. It's been relentless, this season.

Comment

To be honest, we've been doing that since December.

Comment

Arsenal 0-1 Everton

Such a shame there were no fans.

Comment

Originally posted by My Name Is Ian View Post
                                      I think it's fatigue too. Spurs were playing at half speed for 45 minutes against Southampton last night. It's been relentless, this season.
                                      it is. The amount of control teams are able to assert is falling as they get more tired. The issue is how well can they adapt. This midweek just gone was the first midweek man utd have had off during the season since september 2019. Man City can't be far off that, and any of the europa league clubs would be very close to that for this season. The scheduling to squeeze in euro 2021 is really going to take its toll at some point.

Comment

Chelsea today, for example, have to balance chasing 4th with being in shape for Real Madrid. Strong likelihood therefore that their game will be as dire as the one they played in midweek.

Comment

I don’t have the exact details but with the finishing of last season and the desire to get the calendar back to nearly normal I think this PL season is 7 weeks shorter than usual.

Comment

this liverpool newcastle game is being played at walking pace for a large part.

Comment

Gotta say I was wondering if Gundogan's tweet about the Swiss System was going to lead to a split among those who oppose changing to this stupid system. A lot of people get extremely hostile when players talk about exhaustion

Comment

Because 90% of the arguments used to justify it are bullshit.

Comment

Feeling slightly sickened to be glad Chelsea beat West Ham. But it’s good for Leicester, so...

Comment

Klopp, in the clip I heard on the radio, seemed to feel that they wouldn't get out of a Champions League group now anyway, so getting 4th is moot. That might have been a false downplaying of their chances, though; they'll be competitive with their best XI back in place.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X