Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No worries, I hope you're well.

Comment

i didn't know about the money for press releases... I'm definitely up for that.... lovely lovely cash

Comment

200k per week, willie: makes a big difference if you keep doing them. Only the first one in each calendar week (starting from midnight Sunday-into-Monday, Swedish time) counts, though. So you can't just spam press releases to rake in millions each week!

Comment

Bump

Comment

Thanks Mr Fox. We welcome anyone wanting to give it a try whether for the first time or making a comeback.

Comment

Last chance to apply for the new season. Please apply today.

Comment

I've just tried to log in but I can;t. I usually accessed the game through Facebook but the link doesn't work.

Comment

Hmm, I can log in fine via the website (and your account looks like it's still open)

Comment

Bump - anyone interested in joining the great and the good of OTF ?

Comment

Bumpity bump

Comment

C'mon in folks, the water's lovely and it's a really fun game. We have a landmark 60th season coming up, too, so who fancies joining the OTF League to help celebrate its Diamond Anniversary?

Comment

Resurrecting this thread to see if anyone would like to join us.

Thirteen time former champions and one of the league original teams, Croesoswallt Dragons are available for take-over. Sadly, the Dragons have fallen on hard times since Etienne retired from X11, but they are ready and waiting for some fresh blood to resurrect them back to the top. We're currently in pre-season, so it's a perfect time to wake up those Dragons with some epic cross-country runs and medicine ball drills.

If more than one of you is interested, there are other spots available to takeover another (less-storied) team, or to create your own story from scratch. But we really want to retain those Dragons.

http://www.xperteleven.com/?lid=108391
                          Last edited by lambers; 20-08-2023, 21:39.

Comment

If you’ve ever seen the thread and wondered, why not give it a go? We have a mutually supportive sub-committee of OTFers.

Comment

Working...
                            X