Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kevin S View Post
    Norwich trail Crawley at half time.
    And at full time. That's rather embarrassing.

Comment

Utterly shit display from Norwich tonight. Both centre backs off injured as well.

Our cup record since the mid 1990s for losing to lower league opposition must be one of the worst going. I will post the stats if I ever have the willpower.

Comment

Would be interesting reading to compare it to Burnleys.

Comment

Originally posted by ad hoc View Post
          Grimsby Macclesfield abandoned at half time due to torrential rain. Thought you lot were having a heat wave
          The two are related. 33C = sudden enormous thunderstorms in scattered places. One struck Melbourn/Royston late afternoon, in fact. It now smells like the rainforest around here...

Comment

Originally posted by Snake Plissken View Post
            Would be interesting reading to compare it to Burnleys.
            I've worked out it is 18 defeats to lower opposition in the last 25 years. Genuinely thought it would be more, but our record as a whole for losing in the early stages of the cups is appalling.

Timm Klose's injury tonight sounds like a cruciate ligament job. Fuck.

Comment

Goal for Lincoln within twenty seconds!

Comment

Wheeeee! Go on, Imps!

Comment

Christ, but Everton are a set of unpleasant cunts.

Comment

Originally posted by Arturo View Post
                    I've worked out it is 18 defeats to lower opposition in the last 25 years. Genuinely thought it would be more, but our record as a whole for losing in the early stages of the cups is appalling.
                    Dyche is running 4 wins from 9 gainst lower league opposition in cups, including 2 from 7 in League Cup games. And those stats don't include several losses to sides from the same division.

After tonight, I'd swap Joe Hart for Jack Butland.

Comment

Shit! Did you see that?!

(etc.)

Comment

Well, piss.

Comment

Richarlison manages to combine the two biggest wanker celebrations, the finger to the mouth shhhh, and taking his shirt off, in one goal.

Comment

Aaron Lewis of Lincoln obviously agrees with me ,he just went straight through Richarlison with the last touch of the game.

Comment

Fucking fuck I really hate Wednesday.

Comment

Pompey Vs Saints should be a laugh.

Comment

Comment

Fuck Franchise.

Comment

Originally posted by Toby Gymshorts View Post
                                      Shit! Did you see that?!

(etc.)
                                      I take it you are talking about the bruno andrade goal for lincoln. Holy fucking fuck.

Comment

Innit.

Comment

Be odd to support Liverpool against a lower division side, but not only will I be doing so, I will be hoping that Klopp attempts to burnish his uber fan credentials by playing his strongest squad and instructing them to absolutely crush the opposition. Nothing less than 8-0 will do.

Comment

Two weeks after hosting Tottenham, Colchester host Tottenham U21s in the other thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Arturo View Post
                                              Utterly shit display from Norwich tonight. Both centre backs off injured as well.

Our cup record since the mid 1990s for losing to lower league opposition must be one of the worst going. I will post the stats if I ever have the willpower.
                                              Ipswich's record is also shit, must be an East Anglian thing.

Comment

In a "things have changed a bit and in more than one way" moment, I was chatting about the potential Chelsea-Macclesfield tie with a couple of friends.They starting reminiscing about when we played Macclesfield in 1983 and lost 3-2 at home, with smoke from the Harrods bombing visible in the sky on the walk to the ground.

Comment

Originally posted by Nocturnal Submission View Post
                                                  In a "things have changed a bit and in more than one way" moment, I was chatting about the potential Chelsea-Macclesfield tie with a couple of friends.They starting reminiscing about when we played Macclesfield in 1983 and lost 3-2 at home, with smoke from the Harrods bombing visible in the sky on the walk to the ground.
                                                  Macclesfield? They weren't in the league in 1983 let alone Division 2. Must have been someone else?

Comment

Really? Let me check.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X