• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Close...

Comment

Blimey

Comment

Villa unlucky. The ruling classes prevail once again.

Comment

Has any English club ever won three consecutive cup finals in the era of two cups a season before?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin S View Post
            Man Utd are supposed to have the odd nutter in the team though, aren't they? Who do they have who is going to stamp on people's chests or faces now?
            Going back a page on this thread, we now know the answer to this question, don't we?

Comment

EIM?

Comment

I thought that Liverpool would have done us when they were winning the League Cup seemingly every year, but it turns out they did not.

Comment

Originally posted by Gangster Octopus View Post
                  Has any English club ever won three consecutive cup finals in the era of two cups a season before?
                  Liverpool won four consecutive League Cups between 1981 and 1984.

Comment

That's not what I asked.

Comment

What did you mean?

Comment

ua gets it.

Comment

I'm glad for him. If you explained it, I might too. Not that it matters.

Comment

Man City have now won league Cup 19, FA Cup 19 and League Cup 20 in a row

(that's the thing GO is referring to)

Comment

Oh. Right. Ok. Ta.

Comment

Chelsea fell short when they lost the 2008 League Cup final to Spurs, as they won both cups in 07.

Arsenal didn't win the 92 FA Cup or the 94 League Cup either so I think this is a first.
                                Last edited by Kevin S; 01-03-2020, 19:46.

Comment

Liverpool were twice knocked out of the FA Cup by second division sides in their League and League Cup dominating period, Chelsea in 1982 and Brighton in 1984.

Comment

Watched the game with little expectation other than to keep the deficit less than 3...thought we did ourselves proud. Should never have been a corner for the second goal. But, coulda, shoulda, woulda all you like they were the better team. Foden is a bit special isn't he - though if he's given that much space to play in (I'm looking at you Mat Targett) he's always going to be effective... Ultimately, the better team won. Samatta's goal was great and kept us in it but there we are...so, now we just have to concentrate on staying up...UTV

Comment

My lot lost three in a row (97-98). Is that a record?

Comment

I'd hope so...

Comment

Working...
                                        X