Rangers v Celtic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rangers v Celtic

If you can catch it on the news later... unreal. 35 yards, and it bent about 45 degrees to the left.

Comment

Rangers v Celtic

30 yards out, Nakamura managed to get so much swerve on it that the rangers keeper was going the wrong way then couldn't get back to save it. Ball was fully 2-3 yards inside the post.

The challenge after 30 seconds was a disgrace btw.

Comment

Rangers v Celtic

Pat Nevin getting over-excited then.

Comment

Rangers v Celtic

I didnt see it. (My name is Arsene Wenger, and I claim my £5). I didnt have my Sopcast on.

And my distance guesstimation is bloody awful, so it could have been 12 yards.

Comment

Rangers v Celtic

That was some strike from Nakamura. The view from behind him shows the amount of swerve he put on it. The keeper stays in the centre of the goal as he expects it to come to him.

I'm trying to recall the last midweek Old Firm fixture.

Comment

Rangers v Celtic

They said in the pre-match build up this is the first midweek old firm game for 8 years

Comment

Rangers v Celtic

Novo in acres of space crashes one in. 1-1

Comment

Rangers v Celtic

His 50th for the huns apparently. What was Wilson doing ? Smith's substitute scores and Strachan's make an erse of it. Looks like it will be Rangers then.

Comment

Rangers v Celtic

Celtic have visibly lost confidence and Novo is really rattling them.

Comment

Rangers v Celtic

Oh my fucking god. An Henchoz moment from Carlos Cuellar.

Comment

Rangers v Celtic

I knew MacDonald would miss that. Still, Rangers are now down to 10.

Comment

Rangers v Celtic

and you wouldnt have bet against THAT either!

Comment

Rangers v Celtic

Rangers are playing on with a one legged goalie rather than bringing on Neil Alexander for his SPL debut.

Comment

Rangers v Celtic

Ah, here he is.

I think he's going to be busy for the next 15 minutes

Comment

Rangers v Celtic

On that close-up, Boruc looked like the village heroin addict.

Comment

Rangers v Celtic

and his arse is the size of a village.

Comment

Rangers v Celtic

Samaras had the chance to get involved in his first proper bare knuckle old firm bout there but completely pussied out. These foreign players just dont understand the traditions of our game.

Comment

Rangers v Celtic

The big man up front nods one into the onion sack to win it for the 'Tic.

Comment

Rangers v Celtic

oh ya beauty... I was about to slate 7 kinds of shit out of Hesselink.

Comment

Rangers v Celtic

watching him turn reminded me of the phrase "as stately as a galleon" for some reason... oh well.

Comment

Rangers v Celtic

Excellent scrap at full time, reminiscent of Germany Argentina at the world cup. Rangers didn't deserve to lose, which makes it more enjoyable that they did.

Comment

Rangers v Celtic

Oh I dunno. They didnt see much of the ball in the first half. I think Celtic were just about worth the win.

Comment

Rangers v Celtic

Hey, just let me enjoy the schadenfreude

Comment

Rangers v Celtic

Apparently, there was some afters in the tunnel, and cards have been shown.

Comment

Rangers v Celtic

Just a minute ago the BBC website headline was
                                                    "Late Celtic Winner Stuns Celtic".

They've now changed it to "Late Celtic Winner Stuns Rangers"

Surely they were more correct the first time?

Comment

Working...
                                                    X