No announcement yet.

Euro 2020 Qualifiers and associated friendlies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are 24 places for a tournament that really only needs 16, so you will get some chaff; but it's not compulsory to watch every game. Pick your matches.
    Last edited by Satchmo Distel; 06-09-2019, 12:01.

Comment

Who is practically (if not mathematically) there? Spain for one, I'd say.

Comment

Originally posted by Sporting View Post
        Who is practically (if not mathematically) there? Spain for one, I'd say.
        England, Spain, Belgium and Germany are practically there, as are Poland and Italy in their poxy groups. Hard to see how Ukraine and Russia would miss out on auto qualification too.

Comment

Interesting to see how Joe Rodon gets on... bloody hell, we're desperate for a centre half to come through. Taylor over Ben Davies might raise some eyebrows as well.

Comment

Azeri keeper already looks a bit nervy judging by Wilson's free kicks... mind you, they can make any goalie look stupid.

Comment

Naturalised Brazilian? Check.

Comment

Don't fuck this up Scotland

Comment

The Ryan Giggs Tactical HandbookTMseems to be a copy of PES 2010 - load the forward line with pace and the rest will take care of itself, allegedly.

Comment

He's no Shaw to pick but.

Comment

Mustafazadeh seems to be picking everything out for them at the moment.

Comment

Well... they all count, I suppose. One of the most farcical own goals I have ever seen; it's one for the ages.

Comment

SHOOT. ON. SIGHT. Keeper has fists of ham and wrists of chocolate.

Comment

Don't complain, Nazarov. You're lucky that was only a yellow.

Comment

What an odd half that was. We've been average at best but 3-0 or even 4-0 would not have been overly flattering.

Comment

Comment

I can't work out whether the balls into the forward channels are being overhit or whether the runs aren't being made at the end of them. We are knocking it about nicely but the passes are being hit with a Gerrard-esque velocity which means it takes about 5 minutes to get under control and the player is getting closed down.

Comment

I'd say it's a bit of both. The speed we have can turn bad passes into decent ones but we need that link between the midfield and forward line. We really are a bit of a shower without Ramsey, aren't we?

Comment

FOR FUCK'S SAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

How the fucking fuck did that happen?

Comment

For all the jibes I've made at the Azeri goalkeeper, Wayne Hennessey is a fucking liability. Ditto Neil Taylor.

Comment

Nice to see that Joniesta has finally embraced the fact that he's been going bald since he was about 12.

Comment

So Daniel James is playing, then...

Comment

Can someone tell Kevin Ratcliffe there's only one Azerbaijan?

Comment

Vokes is on. Commence Operation Just Lump It.

Comment

Germany against Netherlands is well worth watching.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X