No announcement yet.

Bug reports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We've got a patch coming when I can schedule the time. Likely to be next weekend.

Comment

Cheers, Snake Plissken. Appreciated as always.

Comment

I've messed up a new thread on the Books forum trying to upload a picture. Now I can't get into the thread and it says I need to contact an administrator.

It's the literary jokes thread.

Comment

Odd... I've gone into the thread and made sure it is unlocked. Anyone else seeing this?

Comment

I get the same error as Patrick. In fact, the thread isn't even visible in the Books forum, I can only see a link to it via "latest post" on the main otf page.

Comment

OK, I'll try and edit the topic this morning.

Comment

That better? I think it's the thumbnail image that has gone wrong.

Comment

Afraid that I can't see it at all now.

Not from Books, nor from a list of PT's posts.

Comment

Unfortunately, still the same errors for me.

Comment

Final try. How about now?

(It's uploaded into a photo album, somehow, and I can't remove it from there.)

Comment

Sorry, no.

It is showing up as the latest post in Books on the Forums landing page, but produces an error when one tries to click on it.

Comment

Had to delete the thread, I'm afraid.

Comment

Ouch! My work laptop's just been updated to Windows 21H2 and now I can't get onto OTF from work due to suspected phishing. My human rights, man!

(Phone still works OK.)

Comment

There’s nothing that should trigger anything like that!

Comment

Bug Reports is probably not the right thread, but I thought I ought to make you aware.

Comment

Have you got a screenshot? Which browser is it?

Comment

Why do I keep getting logged out on mobile browser?

Comment

Not a clue. Has the browser updated recently?

Comment

The same thing happened to me a few weeks ago but just for a day or so.

Comment

Originally posted by Snake Plissken View Post
                                          Not a clue. Has the browser updated recently?
                                          Not as far as I know. I've reset my password, see if that helps.

Comment

Originally posted by Snake Plissken View Post
                                            Have you got a screenshot? Which browser is it?
                                            Chrome, but it's started working again now - after several more Windows 21H2 reboots. Sorry - if it happens again, I'll get a screenshot.

Comment

Originally posted by Various Artist View Post
                                              I've just been snarled in a load of "Invalid Page URL. If this is an error and the page should exist, please contact the system administrator and tell them how you got this message." messages while trying to access the Forums page, which I never normally click on anyway but was trying to get to Games to access the various Wordle threads conveniently. Immediately before that was in the Wordle Matchplay thread and the boards refused to quote a post from Seanoftheshed I wanted to reply to.
                                              Getting this on the majority of my attempts to access a thread at the moment, particularly on mobile devices and the iPad is worse than the iphone. It's rendering the site unusable for significant periods of time.

Comment

I'm opening a ticket with Zen on that one. I've been getting it myself, but generally on a work laptop rather than a personal one, which is very odd. But the database is back to spiking, so I'm going to see what can be done.

Comment

Yes I still run into that once every day or two. At worst, it prevents me loading any and all pages on the site correctly for a minute, and only closing the window entirely and loading up the site anew seems to break the deadlock.

Comment

It's the database connection dropping for some reason.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X