"Please complete all required fields"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Please complete all required fields"

I've been trying to share videos, and keep receiving this message. I've never had it until recently.
    I just tried to share a video on this topic, and had the same message.
    I usually write the video name, but have noticed through other posters that it can be left blank, so I'm stumped.

What source are you taking them from and what method are you using to post them?

The "insert video clip" function via the "filmstrip" icon only has a single field.

Comment

Comment

Here you go chaps, a picture tells a thousand words.
        I paste the link into the required area, click 'add link', tap on 'post reply' as I have done in the past, but then...

Comment

I'm getting this message:

Comment

Don't use Add Link.

Tap the three dots and use the filmstrip icon (right of image, left of quotes).

Comment

Ursus, the little icons which to me look like little pens at the bottom of my attached images were the things I was referring to, which looking back was confusing matters...! Same thing as with the doctors, present one problem at a time...

Comment

Originally posted by Snake Plissken View Post
                Don't use Add Link.

Tap the three dots and use the filmstrip icon (right of image, left of quotes).
                Ah, okay, will do Snake.
                thank you for your replies.

Comment

Oh, for that I type a word, like "Mr Deliceux", highlight it, then click the link. It wants to make something the hyperlink. So, Mr Deliceux. But there you are creating a hyperlink, not embedding a video.

Comment

Working...
                  X