Big Daves Gussett

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big Daves Gussett

Does anyone have a link to that page of his. I would like to get in touch with him regarding something. Or if someone has his email, I'll give my email for you to forward to him with a message.

I would PM him directly but can't see he's been on for ages.

Thanks

Big Daves Gussett

He's on Facebook. Are you?

I might ber coming to Sweden this summer, by the way. How often do you check in to this place? It'd be good to meet up for beers.

Comment

Big Daves Gussett

BDG's page.

There's a BTInternet email on the "contact me" page, but I don't know if it is still good, as was moving to Australia.

Comment

Big Daves Gussett

I don't even know what facebook does.

I stay away from here, for reasons known. Just want to get hold of BDG.

If you was here in Gothenburg, and I was and we didn't meet, I'd first shoot you then myself.
        However, I have no clue where I'll be come summer. Maybe Salzburg.
        ganjaloco@hotmail.com
        Save that for now and send one as it approaches.
        PM your email if you want.

Comment

Big Daves Gussett

PPV - I've sent himn a facebook message for you, with your email address.

Comment

Big Daves Gussett

Many thanks, both!

Comment

Big Daves Gussett

Pietro Paolo Virdis wrote:
              I stay away from here, for reasons known...
              well, I for one don't know the reason ... and miss your posts ...

Comment

Big Daves Gussett

Cheers to you as well, JP.

Basically it was a matter of my posts being sexist and derogatory. I can’t see it but with such an amount of comments on it being so, finally one starts to consider there might be elements in the contributions which really were offending some, so better stay away.

Interesting enough I never saw a single one of the female members here come out and claim they were offensive.
                Ponder I would ask a question about women and chocolate, that it’s been hinted women might be liking chocolate more than sex, and I asking if it’s true?
                And if true, do they like it so much I could get sex by offering chocolate, and what kind of chocolate?
                And how much chocolate should I give them?
                And what kind of sex would all the different chocolates get me?
                A Mars bar for a hand-job, a Swiss imported for a blow-job, a heart-shaped box filled with goodies for a 69 followed by wild sexing until dawn?
                And did Willy Wonka get laid a lot?

I can’t ask these anymore without it being taken 100% seriously and taken to OTF court.

Maybe it is sexist.

A woman and I had a dispute. A friendly kind, over wine, when you usually have most fun but also sometimes find yourself galloping straight into stupidity, worse than a Oklahoma bred mustang high on peyote who decides it's a good idea to try knock down a giant pine tree by charging it with the top of his head.
                We were talking high heel shoes. Don't ask.
                It was the two of us chatting what the greatest dilemma a woman could face, I brought it up, by jokingly mocking with a few mentions. She seemed to enjoy the chat thoroughly, as always. One of her own mentions was going to a fancy party in a new dress, one of those without straps over the shoulders, and as she’s getting prepared she’s noticing that her boobs keep falling out, and she knows she’ll be sat next to the priest at the dinner.

I had not much smart in that exchange of high heel shoes beyond me at some point uttering that most men find it a great turn on when a woman straddles while wearing nothing but hold up's and high heels.
                As we were chatting away, I was asking why the hell women put themselves through the torture, to have their feet in shoes which mostly look like something the inquisition invented. I mean, it looks hot, but it also looks like the bastard pain to be something walking in, and I suggested that maybe that's why us men in our deranged mind find it sexy, in that sick sense of a woman’s evident struggle and pain as they're worn.

It'd make a tad more sense for men to be walking about in stilts as to show off, because that's what men do. We show off to get attention. Just look at the Paradise Bird. Women don't need to. They simply have to appear with their forever beauty and we'll be all over them like moth around an Alabama porch light.
                This woman, however, turned cocky. She turned it into a challenge, said it was no big deal, and I bit the bait, almost. I told her that just as men are greater cooks and better at walking on high stilts, we can walk high heel shoes better. It almost ended a bet where I'd have to walk the streets of Gothenburg in high heels for a month.

This was a discussion I had with a woman, smiles and laughter all the time from boths sides. These work while sat with a female friend at a pub, face to face, when it’s very evident that more than half of the comments and lines are not seriously meant. It doesn’t work here. It doesn’t even work when you point out in bold that you were not being serious. Forums crave brawls and conflicts.

Comment

Big Daves Gussett

But again, maybe they were taken as offensive, and not just innocent fun, so better stay away.

Comment

Big Daves Gussett

You have pm, btw.

Check me with my internet lingo.

Comment

Working...
                    X