Flat Hunting in Melbourne!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One for our Victorians here. Mrs Max and I will soon be there. Mrs Max flies out nest week and I follow on the 28th (basically Mrs Max is making sure everything is set up so I can turn up, get over the lag and start working - being self employed and with contracts to be retained it's for the best although I'm gonna miss her).

So if anyone has a place to let from around about the 10th Feb onwards let me know! You could save us all a lot of trouble. We're looking at Coburg / Preston sort of area and the surrounds but open to offers naturally. Need a 3 bed place ideally.

Over to you Melburnians. Incidentally all offers of introductory piss ups to this pommie gratefully accepted!

I hope the temperatures have dropped before the wife gets to Melbourne, Max. They've been getting daily teps of 40+ degrees(C)all week. Hottest summer in 100 years apparently.

Comment

Hi Willie,

She knows. She's been on 9MSN and the news sites in Australia reading up about it.

It's kind of a novelty being in England hearing about a place that's too hot and dry. By the time I get there it'll be cooling down.....in theory.

Comment

February's usually the hottest month so don't count on it.

Comment

Max, we had a top this afternoon of 45.1 degrees. Bushfires have hit the eastern suburbs, the rail network is in chaos with the city loop and 4 suburban lines closed and hundreds of thousands of people are without electricity.

I bet Mrs Max can't wait to get here.

Comment

Working...
          X