Merry Christmas Everybody!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But to stay with the theme of a Darth Vader Christmas...

Comment

Merry Christmas everyone. And Sid and Jason - get well soon.

Comment

yep, get well soon guys.

I've started early. While padding around downstairs in a shirt and my boxers, my sister drew attention to a rather odd stain on my shirt, (this lovely image comes to you courtesy of AIATL Christmas enterprises) to which I responded innocently, "don't worry about that, that's only pea." Then when I was opening my presents, I had my mam's christmas present, a fancy cardigan type thing thrust in my hands and was ordered to put it on. So I did and as I was sashaying around the sitting room I uttered the unfortunate line "now you're going to have to imagine the trousers."

My sister promises to stop giggling before the new year.

Nollaig shona diobh go léir and go mbeirimid ar fad beo an am seo arís. (b'fheidir seachas an tarbh beag, nílim cinnte fós)

Comment

Nadolig Llawen i pawb

Comment

Buone Feste e Tanti Auguri a tutti.

Comment

Cén fáth nach dtagann tú agus bhfuckann tú tú fhéin, a Cholm?

Nollaig shona daoibh go léir!

Comment

Ah, pigs in blankets. Mine are just in, now, along with the roast spuds and parsnips in garlic and rosemary. Mmmm, hungry now.

Comment

Had to assemble Grace's tricycle last night, and finish this morning--we keep our tools in the closet in her room, and I wasn't going to risk waking her up just to get a screwdriver. So I finished assembling at 6:30 this morning--she slept in (normally up about 5:00). Worth it for this, though:

Comment

that is a disgustingly cute pic inca. She's getting awful big awful quick isn't she? and she gets up at five in the morning? ah, the joys of parenthood.

Agus na bí mar sin mo bó bheag firinscineach, ní rabhas ach ag magadh fuat. Agus ní feidir leat an sórt rud sin a rá i nGaeilge.

Comment

Probably the wrong thread, but hopefully this will make you laugh.

Comment

Well, I think that was the best Christmas Day I've had at my house. Little or no panic, and so the dinner came out really well -I'd given myself plenty of time to do everything so it was a case of simply shoving things in, turning them over or pulling them out at the right moment. I really enjoyed the whole morning spent in the kitchen. Getting the "light" beers in was a good idea too, and I was practically sober when we finally sat down at 3.30. And can you believe that between five adults (only one Englishman, mind you), we had ONE bottle of Rioja and THREE-QUARTERS of a bottle of Cava. Everything was done with, even the washing-up, by 5.45. I then fell asleep (not) watching the inevitable Harry Potter film, and when I woke up, did not feel ill. A success, then.

Comment

Ant van Oviedo wrote:
                          so it was a case of simply shoving things in, turning them over or pulling them out at the right moment.
                          Man, on Christmas Day? That's disgusting.

Comment

*Cue jokes about shoving my hand right up a bird's arse*

Comment

Working...
                            X