Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lobster Boy (was: This Jordan Peterson Guy)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Benjm View Post
    He isn't doing the tweed rehabilitation project any favours there, either.

Are the shoulder reinforcements on his jacket to let us know he is, or would like us to think he is, a gun user?

At least he's able to tie his shoelaces.

Comment

Originally posted by Satchmo Distel View Post
      Roger Scruton and Simon Heffer types would seem him as a low intelligence commoner intruding on their small patch of neo-fascism.
      When I was doing my Politics A Level exam, I accidentally wrote "Roger Scrotum" instead of "Roger Scruton."
      It made me giggle so much I left it in there, uncorrected.
      I like to think that gained me a couple of marks.

Comment

I like how some people think making fun of Peterson's clothes reflects well on them. Let people wear what they want and stfu.

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
          I like how some people think making fun of Peterson's clothes reflects well on them. Let people wear what they want and stfu.
          Quite right, Bruno. Especially from these scruffs. Be a different story if it came from me as I am morally and sartorially unimpeachable.

Comment

Ah come on. The clothes are a carefully chosen part of his bit. He's a youtuber who spent a lot to look this silly, and look who he's with

Comment

Originally posted by The Awesome Berbaslug!!! View Post
              Ah come on. The clothes are a carefully chosen part of his bit. He's a youtuber who spent a lot to look this silly, and look who he's with
              Because if you were offered a visit to CR7 house and to take a picture with him, you will flatly refuse.

Comment

Is this pos really still alive?

(Peterson, I mean. Just to be clear.)

Comment

I don't trust anyone who cares enough about fashion to make fine distinctions with, like, the cut of your jeans. That would include Peterson if TAB is correct, but if so I'm not going to descend to his level...

Comment

Peterson seems to want to "look sharp." I wouldn't know how to differentiate his wardrobe from a thousand other public figures in terms of the intentions behind it.

Comment

Originally posted by Tactical Genius View Post

Because if you were offered a visit to CR7 house and to take a picture with him, you will flatly refuse.
                      sure yeah. That thing with his clone son is so freaky, that I couldn't even watch the full trailer of the cristiano ronaldo movie, let alone start the movie.

Comment

Originally posted by TonTon View Post
                        Is this pos really still alive?

(Peterson, I mean. Just to be clear.)
                        Afraid so.

I fear that he may become this generation's Kissinger in that respect.

Comment

No one remotely sensible takes him seriously anymore, do they? It's just Joe Rogan and lads angry that girls don't fancy them, isn't it?

Comment

That may well describe 100 million people in the Anglosphere, I'm afraid.

Comment

I mean, no-one "remotely sensible" ever did take anything that crapbox said or thought remotely seriously.

Comment

Early days, perhaps. It all fell apart rather quickly.

Also, with his ultra meat based diet, I don't see him outliving Kissinger.

Comment

Well, it's been an awful lot of ire for not taking him "remotely" seriously. I don't get the need to be so extreme about it.

Comment

Not. Again.

Comment

Originally posted by WOM View Post
                                      Also, with his ultra meat based diet, I don't see him outliving Kissinger.

He was nearly dead not so long ago, wasn't he?

Peterson, not Kissinger.

Comment

He "traveled to Russia in early January seeking an unorthodox treatment for his physical dependence on the drug clonazepam", as you do. And it nearly killed him, apparently.

Comment

Please stop talking about this man, he's honestly not worth it.

Comment

Neither is the King, the former US President, the current strongman in Moscow or many other of the people we discuss on here.

Comment

Originally posted by elguapo4 View Post
                                              Kissinger or Peterson?

Comment

Originally posted by WOM View Post
                                                He "traveled to Russia in early January seeking an unorthodox treatment for his physical dependence on the drug clonazepam", as you do. And it nearly killed him, apparently.
                                                Russian Unorthodox? Has there been another schismlet that I was unaware of?

Comment

Originally posted by elguapo4 View Post
                                                  What's the point of this? Don't click on it instead of the fake "please."

Comment

You're absolutely correct, waste all the time you want on him.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X