Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lobster Boy (was: This Jordan Peterson Guy)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He still looks depressed as fuck as well.

Comment

I needed a laugh tonight.

Comment

His arm is in front of hers, yet he is tiny, beet red, and still not convinced that it isn't just his head photoshopped onto that body.

the back cover:

[URL]https://twitter.com/bad_takes/status/1187481946089283595/photo/1[/URL]

Information Nuggets!

Comment

Lion diet? Do they only eat raw antelope?

The whole thing looks so incredibly cheap, the cover is one of a bad self-published book that someone with no talent has tried to change the contrast and colour on in photoshop.

Comment

Griftosaurus.

Comment

Originally posted by San Bernardhinault View Post
              Lion diet? Do they only eat raw antelope?
              You know, lions eat only beef, all those cows that they kill and eat.

[URL]https://twitter.com/britishgq/status/1057234945427628032[/URL]

Comment

What a complete and utter fruitcake. He's almost moved off the offensive side of things and out through to the other side of just being a comedy character - the David Icke Arc.

Comment

Shit...that's the first time I've actually seen / heard him talk. He seems bananas.

Comment

TBF, with that diet he probably hasn't had a shit for three weeks. He's probably teetering on the brink of constipation-induced psychosis.

Comment

Been there. Done nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by WOM View Post
                        Shit...that's the first time I've actually seen / heard him talk. He seems bananas.
                        WOM, you're missing out on a lot of comedy gold.

Comment

Lions get a lot of vitamin c from the vegetation in the guts of freshly killed antelope etc.

Peterson won’t have that

Comment

Yeah. The first thing a pack of wolves does when it brings down a deer is rip open the stomach and eat the contents. Carnivores can't digest most raw vegetable matter, but hey do need it.

Comment

hope nobody tells Peterson that or he and his daughter will be waiting outside Vegan cafes to pounce

Comment

Not doing so hot.

https://nationalpost.com/news/jordan...izer-addiction

Comment

Of course the comments BTL are the predictable dumpster fire.

Comment

What's an autoimmune reaction to food?

Comment

I'd take any medical information coming from that family with a very large pinch of salt.

Comment

"I think an official statement from the family is in order. You set up the camera in that claustrophobic hallway near the linen closet while I throw on my best slip."

Comment

Originally posted by Benjm View Post
                                          I'd take any medical information coming from that family with a very large pinch of salt.
                                          Oh gosh me too. I was just wondering what it was that person wanted me to think by using those words.

Hope he dies, anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Benjm View Post
                                            I'd take any medical information coming from that family with a very large pinch of beef.
                                            Fixed that for you.

Comment

Watch the fucking idiot die of scurvy in 2020. Autoimmune reaction to food sounds a lot like 'nutritional imbalance due to meat-centric diet'.

Comment

I feel sorry for his daughter

Comment

Yes and no. She's exposed to the toxic levels of stupidity here but on the flip side, she's now an integral part of the grift.

Autoimmune response to food, indeed.

Comment

A lot of people speculating that the daughter is pushing him to do all of this. Notice she's the only source for that article, and was apparently the one to ship him off to Russia where he was put in a coma. She is also the one who got him on the all-beef diet.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X