First pissed the post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First pissed the post

24 hours later and everything's the same. Only actually a bit worse. Oh well.

Comment

First pissed the post

As. A. Fucking. Pudding.

Basically.

Comment

First pissed the post

I wish I could post as concisely as that (200) when I am in rodent-derriere-like mode.

Comment

First pissed the post

Wow. That was quite restrained of me.

Comment

First pissed the post

Larry, Moe & Curly?

Comment

First pissed the post

ok, I am there, what shall we talk about?

Comment

First pissed the post

Uh oh, gero's on a bender...

Comment

First pissed the post

asdf;lkjasdlkfjk

too many possibilities, GO.

Comment

First pissed the post

and my goal here today was to get to 2500 hundred posts... I think the one above this, is actually Prima, in all.

I bow to those who have more, and less, and I wave in the distance at the ursine collective (what will happen with global warming? THIS is why those buggers are all moving south... to get an internet connection now that there is nothing solid to lay a laptop on)

Comment

First pissed the post

I'm ahead of you still, I think. Though I'm not sure how, you were pasting me t'other week.

Comment

First pissed the post

Two holidays, one in Blackpool and Manchester (ok, those were work), and one in Manchester (this should read Amsterdam, and I forgot to mention Praha, which I am still disseminating).

One four-day span for being absolutely hungover. Two 2 day spans of pure self loathing, and there you are, everyone has caught up.

I stopped worrying when I knew I that TUC were untouchable, so, post when here, catch up when not.

and your choice of biscuits is still shite.

Comment

First pissed the post

I gained lots of ground with Euro 2008, and more especially Eurovision, where, it was almost every 30 seconds... and none worthwhile reading until NEXT year.

Comment

First pissed the post

Had a kip, fucked off my soon to be ex partner, fucked off the next in line (who was supposed to come to Barcelona with me), and feel absolutely no pain.

Shit, I must be doing something right.

My STBE, bought me the Glasvegas album... that was sweet of him.

Now I have a fucking 'shit life' earworm... (what a classy album.)

Comment

First pissed the post

sorry all... shall I tell you a wee story?

Last night, after I signed off, absolutely mullered of course, I decided to go and seek out the guy who owns the pair of American pitbulls who savaged my little Parson Russell on Monday. With a very large cleaver, and my baseball bat.

Fortunately, I bumped into my only friend on the estate, who guided me back home, and told the STBE that I need a lie down.

Dont worry, I am going up to the gym later to knock fuck out of a body bag, before I end up in one.

The person who owns the dogs I mentioned is 6' 4, and shit brickhouse like. Admittedly I can hold my 5' 9 self quite well, but probably not after 2 bottles of (gorgeous) wine and several beers of non-specific origin.

The words 'getitfuckingtogetheryoucock' spring to mind.

Oh, and apologies if I offended anyone last night, or indeed, ever. Sorry.

(Not sorry about the Glasvegas thing)

Comment

Working...
                              X