Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

but win the customs union one 307 votes to 301

Comment

So compared with yesterday, likely Cable and Farron extra, so about 4 fewer Tory rebels?

Comment

Originally posted by Tubby Isaacs View Post
        Government wants to say in the European Medicines Agency framework anyway. Not much of a defeat.
        So why didn't they accept the amendment?

Comment

Originally posted by Nefertiti2 View Post
          So why didn't they accept the amendment?
          Don't know. Letting soft rebels feel they were standing up to the government by voting for that amendment but not the big one?

Comment

Hard brexit. Brough to you by soft tories.

Comment

and the "Labour Party" Brexit rebels. Who consider Brexit prederable to a Labour government The Whips threatened an election if the Government were defeated.

Comment

So the government has a mandate to go to the EU and threaten to blow itself up if it doesn't get what it wants. Result.

Comment

and the "Labour Party" Brexit rebels. Who consider Brexit prederable to a Labour government The Whips threatened an election if the Government were defeated.
                  Nick Watt (Newsnight) says they threatened a confidence vote, not a general election. But yeah the trio of Labour Kippers are an absolute disgrace.

Comment

Originally posted by Tubby Isaacs View Post
                    Nick Watt (Newsnight) says they threatened a confidence vote, not a general election. But yeah the trio of Labour Kippers are an absolute disgrace.
                    Quartet - Hoey, Stringer, Field and Mann.

Comment

Well Britain, 'twas nice knowing you:

https://mobile.twitter.com/zachjourn...72798219489280

Comment

Field. 76 Hoey 72 Stringer, 68 Mann 58 Hopkins 76

Comment

Field. 76 Hoey 72 Stringer, 68 Mann 58 Hopkins 76
                          What do the numbers signify?

Comment

Ages

Comment

Christ, there were 5 this time?!

Comment

Just watching this Sara cox tv show about rationing. It seems like jolly fun, and there are advantages to an entire nation being put on a calorie controlled diet.

Comment

This is the level of intellect Mann has. From the other day.

John Mann
                                  ‏Verified account
                                  @JohnMannMP
                                  Follow Follow @JohnMannMP
                                  More John Mann Retweeted PoliticsHome
                                  What interesting times we live in. An unholy alliance of Tony Blair and Jacob Rees Mogg. Both want to create their own cliff edge crisis. Both are big fans of hedge funds and an economy based on financial speculation rather than making things
                                  I think on balance Blair wants to avoid a cliff edge crisis.

No word from Mann on how Hard Brexit helps "making things". But I guess his thoughts are in the ball park of Caroline Flint's.

Comment

The early recess wheeze has been dropped.

Comment

12 customs union Tory rebels.

Heidi Allen
                                      Guto Bebb
                                      Ken Clarke
                                      Jonathan Djanogly
                                      Dominic Grieve
                                      Stephen Hammond
                                      Philip Lee
                                      Nicky Morgan
                                      Bob Neill
                                      Antoinette Sandbach
                                      Anna Soubry
                                      Sarah Wollaston

Comment

Mann, yesterday.

John Mann
                                        ‏@JohnMannMP
                                        Follow Follow @JohnMannMP
                                        Irony of ironies. Liberal Democrat no shows saved the government on ERG Brexit amendments last night. ( though same can be said of SNP no shows I am hearing)
                                        No, I don't know why it's an irony either. And the two Lib Dem no shows didn't save the government, whereas his Labour pals did.

Comment

Time to actually stockpile some reserves. Need to find something to store water too.

I also need to start thinking about ways to protect myself, i live in a Leave voting shithole and i doubt the natives will blame Mogg and co when reality descends upon them.

I don't think the EU will back down and this whole charade has ceased to be rationnal in any way, the Brexit ultras want their revolution and it will come...

Comment

Tories Broke a pairing

- https://twitter.com/joswinson/status/1019298949344219137

Comment

At least fucking Kevin Hague and his spreadsheets against independence will mean fuck all when No Deal reduces the UK ”single market” to a barter economy.

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlight shadow View Post
                                                Time to actually stockpile some reserves. Need to find something to store water too.

I also need to start thinking about ways to protect myself, i live in a Leave voting shithole and i doubt the natives will blame Mogg and co when reality descends upon them.

I don't think the EU will back down and this whole charade has ceased to be rationnal in any way, the Brexit ultras want their revolution and it will come...

All polis will be armed I suppose come March 29

Comment

Fucking cunts. Every single fucker who voted for this shit. Up against a wall. Now. Cunts

Comment

Mobile Seneca baths

Comment

Working...
                                                    X