No announcement yet.

Trump's Card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well wasn't he having the mother and father of messy divorce cases just there?

Comment

https://twitter.com/MSNBC/status/1084951068923125760

Comment

So sports teams from south carolina (Thank you google) still turn up to the White house.

If College Football teams from south carolina started snubbing him, I think that would be the end, wouldn't it?
        Last edited by The Awesome Berbaslug!!!; 14-01-2019, 23:44.

Comment

Tulsi Gabbard from Hawai'i running for president and she is inspired by aloha and the call to serve, which helped meet brace men and women of all walks of life...

ZzZzzzzzzz

Comment

I think she's only last a day because you only get 24 hours from Tulsi.

Comment

Hamberders

(he deleted the original tweet)
              Last edited by Incandenza; 15-01-2019, 16:18.

Comment

American style Fast food is basically lukewarm when served at the counter. Imagine how cold, soggy and inedible all that shit is? Imagine having to prove your loyalty to the great leader by eating 10 congealing big macs?

Comment

'(I paid)'. Every post contains a lie of some kind.

Comment

There's only two pronouns in Trumpspeke, "I" (good) "they" (bad.)

Comment

I'm sure that there's a joke in there somewhere about "big whoppers".

Comment

"I even helped bring some of the burgers in from the other room. Mike told Melania that I'd just come out with a load of whoppers and she rolled her eyes and said 'Welcome to my world'. Great sense of humour."

Comment

...hamberders

Comment

Mushroom double swizz.

Comment

Originally posted by WOM View Post
                              ...hamberders
                              Nothing like them, washed down with a cup of hot cofeve.

Comment

This may be the thing that causes Trump to turn on Ireland.

Terrible Irish Fast food company snuffs out Big Mac trademark.

Comment

It's annoyed transphobe general horrible person Wings Over Scotland cunt, so I'm right behind this ruling

Comment

Supermac's is the most horrible culchie culinary disaster known to man but.

Comment

It's difficult to explain why it's so bad. But it just really is.

Comment

Supermacs or the ruling?

Comment

Supermacs. The Ruling should always have been obvious. You can't fucking trademark a patronymic prefix or suffix.

I think that it's that Supermacs is such an unflinching 1980's irish version of an american fast food chain.

Comment

Heuston station is a beautiful building but a Supermacs despoils it fatally. Least that and the O’Connell st one herds the unredeemable culchies into one place and leaves the city clear for civilisation. Same purpose Coppers and Quinn's in Drumcondra serve re nightlife.
                                            Last edited by Lang Spoon; 15-01-2019, 22:41.

Comment

Empty Pockets is rubbish overpriced burgers in a shitey ersatz 50s stylee but their malt shake at least is moreish.

Comment

Supermacs in Midlands towns around pub closing are something else as well.

Comment

It just seems that Burger King is marginally less grim than Mc Donalds, which is every bit as bad as supermacs, but in a slightly different way. Eddie Rockets is at the very least made from a recognizable lump of mince in front of your eyes and cooked when you order it. Have you ever been in the back of a mcDonalds?

Comment

Nope, I haven't had the pleasure. I've known some of their happy workers but and wouldn't trust them around pot noodle.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X