No announcement yet.

Trump's Card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep, he is an old school Democrat and he wins in Ohio.

But yeah, Chuck Schumer and friends know what they are doing.

Comment

Can I just say that this is the first time I’ve been on television?

Comment

Florida not looking good.

Comment

538 live predictor now says only 50/50 chance that the Dems take the house (was 5 in 7 chance this morning).

Ah, the high turnout was the racists.

Comment

538 thing now says 3 in 5 chance the GOP keep the House.

Comment

Oh Christ. Fuckin Dems were reported as bullish re House in the Guardian around 5pm. Why do I do this to myself? Nothing but disappointment since Indyref 2014.

Comment

Maybe time to go to bed:

The 538 forecast has dropped to just a 39.3% chance that the Democrats take the House tonight.

Comment

wait hold on this 538 live predictor thing is all over the shop

now 4 in 7 chance the dems take the house

fuck off nate silver

Comment

It's bounced back to 3 in 5 democrat now, but that's much lower than I'd have hoped and expected.

Comment

The caravan was a vote winner so. Fuck non voting leftists. Fuck right wing scumbags. We’re doomed, fuckin doomed.

Comment

Well, I suppose more racists die everyday than are born. Keep hope alive.

I did my part. Wolf is already being declared winner in the PA governor’s race and Casey won the senate.

Comment

Originally posted by Lang Spoon View Post
                          The caravan was a vote winner so. Fuck non voting leftists. Fuck right wing scumbags. We’re doomed, fuckin doomed.
                          “The fundamental cause of the trouble in the modern world today is that the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.”—Bertrand Russell

We’re doomed largely because so many people think we’re doomed. If we pretended otherwise, things might eventually improve.

Comment

Originally posted by Satchmo Distel View Post
                            Florida not looking good.
                            Nor is Indiana.

Comment

One of 538’s wonks is saying that he disagrees with their model, which makes you wonder what the fucking point is

Comment

Originally posted by Hot Pepsi View Post
                                “The fundamental cause of the trouble in the modern world today is that the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.”—Bertrand Russell

We’re doomed largely because so many people think we’re doomed. If we pretended otherwise, things might eventually improve.
                                At this point, I’m almost down with compulsory voting to get folk voting. Though that doesn’t seem to have done any good in fuckin Australia or Belgium for the notional left.

Comment

Originally posted by Incandenza View Post
                                  One of 538’s wonks is saying that he disagrees with their model, which makes you wonder what the fucking point is

The cult of Nate Silver?

Comment

https://twitter.com/NateSilver538/status/1059982719554215936

Comment

If the Dems can’t win the house Schumer and pals should resign en masse. Fall on swords. Pass the torch. Instead we’ll get Chelsea floated for the 2020 VP ticket. Or a fuckin Hillary rerun.

Comment

At this point, I’m almost down with compulsory voting to get folk voting. Though that doesn’t seem to have done any good in fuckin Australia or Belgium for the notional left.
                                        We should start by making it much easier for everyone to vote. The Republicans have repeatedly made it clear they won’t allow that.

There was literally no line for me to vote this morning at 10 am. And then I see pictures of long lines in black neighborhoods in Philadelphia. That’s not a coincidence.

My attitude toward this country is increasingly resembling that of parents of a drug addict who just refuses to get it together. At some point, no matter how much it breaks your heart, you have to cut them off and just pray they figure it out somehow. That not a great analogy, but it’s the best I can do. I suppose it’s privileged too, but I don’t see how anything I can do would make a difference.
                                        Last edited by Hot Pepsi; 07-11-2018, 01:50.

Comment

If the Dems can’t win the house Schumer and pals should resign en masse. Fall on swords. Pass the torch. Instead we’ll get Chelsea floated for the 2020 VP ticket. Or a fuckin Hillary rerun.
                                          Yes

Comment

This would be very good news (highly likely to be challenged, I’m sure)

https://twitter.com/studentactivism/status/1059982531745996800

Comment

ABC says Donnelly has lost. Not surprising really, what with Kavanaugh, Pence and Trump.

Comment

We should start by making it much easier for everyone to vote. The Republicans have repeatedly made it clear they won’t allow that.

There was literally no line for me to vote this morning at 10 am. And then I see pictures of long lines in black neighborhoods in Philadelphia. That’s not a coincidence.

Oh yeah. I mean your country is fucked to levels ye UK Tories could only dream of when it comes to disenfranchisement. But democrat ignoring of state/local govt in favour of the Big prize over the last 20 or so years has only contributed to that. From school boards up, the evil Repubs have had a definite strategy of gaining control, while the DNC concentrated on the half symbolic big prizes. Now they are suppressed and gerrymandered out of existence.

I wish I was still on the green.
                                                Last edited by Lang Spoon; 07-11-2018, 01:51.

Comment

Amy McGrath has lost.

Comment

Tubbs I’m sure most of these losers are Dems but could you make that clear for folks not following every single Senae/House/Gubernatorial race? Cheers.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X