Trump's Card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Virtually crying again now.

Hardly said anything in a rational-sounding voice.

I think he's too emotional for the Supreme Court.

Comment

Trump will love that....

Comment

"Weekend before football training camp was no time for partying".

Tell that to Tony Adams.

Comment

Jesus, he's now going for "entitled jock". As if senators will think that the "legendary basketball camp" means he never did anything wrong. It really is a bad 1980s high-school movie.

Comment

Tears about the quarterback, and lifting weights. Apathetic asides about Ford "probably" being the victim of "some sexual assault, somewhere, at some time"

Comment

Now listing girls' names.

Comment

Keep crying.

Comment

The drinking age in maryland and DC is 18?

Comment

'Friends who are women, not girlfriends' sounds suspiciously like "Some of my best friends are......"

Comment

We'll be here all night if he keeps repeating himself and melting down. Surely "keep it concise" would be good strategy?

Comment

https://twitter.com/ZekeJMiller/stat...97911574642689

https://twitter.com/ZekeJMiller/status/1045397911574642689

My god

Comment

Crying again.

Comment

What a phony fucking baloney, this putz.

Comment

Baby Kavanaugh and Baby Trump

Comment

GOP senators almost in tears in sympathy with Kavanaugh according to people in the room.

Comment

that twitching thing is off putting.

Comment

Something about his support for women's sports now.

Comment

He keeps saying "friends" now.

Comment

This is very embarrassing. I'm not sure why I'm embarrassed, but someone has to be, and he isn't.

Comment

I predict that little Lindsay will be all over this like a rash.

Comment

He's going to mention Amy Chua.

Comment

Originally posted by The Awesome Berbaslug!!! View Post
                                              I predict that little Lindsay will be all over this like a rash.
                                              Is he going to be speaking, or have they outsourced that to Mitchell?

Comment

He must be furious that Mark Judge won't come forward and back up his Truth. I mean, it would seem so simple a deed for such an old friend.

Comment

On the plus side he's made me listen to Song For Whoever for the first time in years, so swings and roundabouts.

Comment

Originally posted by The-Reverend View Post
                                                    On the plus side he's made me listen to Song For Whoever for the first time in years, so swings and roundabouts.
                                                    Ha ha, I had that earworm too.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X