No announcement yet.

Trump's Card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But it remains a fucking tragedy what's happened to the kids already separated, some of whom likely won't see their families again EVER. Evil is the word.
    I fixed it for you.

Comment

This whole thing is heartbreaking. Like so many others it makes me feel ill and all but incoherent with outrage. FF, JV, we all share your rage but you having an aneuryrsm won't help. Good people need you alive and well to help get rid of this hideous regime.

The EO is important but there is no commitment to reunite families so how much is it worth? As he scatters EOs around like confetti there is nothing, nothing to stop him rescinding it at his most opportune moment.

I don't want to see violence, it will play into the wrong hands. I don't want to see assassinations. Same reason. Would I be sorry to see him dead to bring an end to his syphilitic behavior? I would not but we do not need any more chaos.

Concentrate on the mid-terms. They are the most important mid terms for generations, maybe ever. The Reps are likely to lose statehouses a and seats in both houses. Then possible impeachment. Concentrate on that.

Comment

Trump promised to fix immigration and he's doing the opposite with a GOP-controlled Congress
        Well, he promised to deport everyone. He's working on it, and he's certainly jailing as many as he can get his hands on in the meantime.

Comment

Deporting everyone won't matter if he can't keep them out,
          Disagree. The base will see him inflicting misery on brown people and love it.

Comment

Sorry, Satchmo, I can't resist this.

Paul Embery
            ‏@PaulEmbery
            Follow Follow @PaulEmbery
            More
            Nice to see that all those on the Left who have spent years agitating against the idea of the nuclear family and doing everything in their power to dismantle it are suddenly so keen to see families stick together.
            12:17 am - 21 Jun 2018
            He's so far not come up with any examples of these people on the Left, but has in fairness to him come up with a policy they champion- "quickie divorce".

Comment

He's, believe it or not, as British Trade Unionist.

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno
                Some will. A lot will draw the line at toddlers.
                That policy of separating toddlers from parents had the support of a third of americans, and the overwhelming majority of republicans.

Comment

Maybe he'll go on one of those photo-op tours of a factory that makes wood-chippers, or has large, poorly-fenced vats of acid, or has anvils hanging on chains while their paint dries, and we'll get lucky and something will go terribly, beautifully wrong.

Comment

Donald J Trump Looking at Things

Comment

Huh...read that poll and you'd think that conservatives tend to be cold, heartless racists or something.

Comment

No, the alternative facts are the means by which tribal racists avoid cognitive dissonance between their self-regarding christianity and their tribal racism. The latter comes first, rather than being an after effect of misinformation; that's just the latest iteration of the bullshit notion that 'ignorance' is behind racism.

Comment

Originally posted by Tubby Isaacs View Post
                          He's, believe it or not, a complete fucking moron.
                          Fixed that for you, Tubbs.

Comment

Originally posted by Toby Gymshorts View Post
                            Fixed that for you, Tubbs.
                            Ha ha. In my last update on Embry, I can confirm he's retweeted someone saying "you must be right because the liberal left are annoyed".

Comment

Thanks so much Mr. House Cat.

I've never needed "it'll be okays" or support like I do now.

Luckily being a goalkeeper prepared me for just about any and all psychological torture. But I haven't slept right for a week. And I've never been shaken like this. It's an evil, a pulsating Satanic evil, that's brought me back to praying right on my knees.

I simply can't believe, can't wrap my head around the fact there are 2,300 kids of which no one knows where they are.

Comment

*facepalms forever*

Comment

Central American consulars searching for 300+ children sent to NYC.

DeBlasio left in the dark. No communication from the kidnappers.

Comment

They're probably in the basement of a pizza parlour.

(Yes, I know, not funny. But I don't know how else to process any of this, other than through a filter of "you believed that bullshit, but THIS is OK?")

Comment

The mental convolutions some go to in an attempt to justify this stuff beggar belief. I read someone claim that these "illegals" are "using their own children" just to gain public sympathy. Sure. Thousands of them. Absolutely.

Comment

Melania gets involved

Comment

Kudos and that, but I'll respect her getting involved when she jams a stiletto in Donny's eye socket. Until then...

Comment

Meanwhile Jeff Sessions has really pissed off his church.

Comment

Originally posted by Toby Gymshorts View Post
                                              They're probably in the basement of a pizza parlour.

(Yes, I know, not funny. But I don't know how else to process any of this, other than through a filter of "you believed that bullshit, but THIS is OK?")
                                              The awful bit is with the right's memes and warnings of Obama using Wal*Marts to house detainees...

Uhhhhhh......

Comment

The more this goes on the more sickening it gets. A colleague wondered out loud this morning how many of these children who have gone missing are going to end up in the sex trade. And as for using their children to gain sympathy... well. The apologists are running out of justifications.

CNN this morning as I was finishing my third cup of coffee Sanjay Gupta was on explaining all the mental, emotional and physical problems these children could face for the rest of their lives. If you can find it, watch it. It will scare you but it will bolster your resolve, if bolstering is necessary, to get this neo-Obersturmbanfuhrer out of office.

Comment

"I really don't care, do U?"

Again, I know. But these blatant dog whistles can't be accidental.

Comment

Yeah. It's hard to believe it could just be coincidental either

Comment

Working...
                                                    X