No announcement yet.

Trump's Card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fucking hell. In 18 hours, nothing's happened.

Comment

That you've heard of.

Comment

Hopefully this piece of shit is about to lose her Fox job:

https://www.theguardian.com/media/20...ham-david-hogg

Comment

Now accusing Amazon of ruining the US Postal Service.

Comment

The first victim of fascism is irony. This isn't mega creepy at all.

Comment

I'm kind of worried by Trump's certainty that he's not going to need legal counsel

Comment

I’ve got a first class honours evening school certified by a second rate English uni llb. Maybe I’ll be in the running for Trumpo consigliere if I spruce up my cv.

Comment

You are already way over-qualified, soz.

Comment

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/980443810529533952?s=21

Comment

@chucktodd
                      Follow Follow @chucktodd
                      More
                      .@senronjohnson tells me on Mueller “My concern with Special Counsel Mueller is he's so close to the F.B.I.” #MTP

Comment

I've just heard about Cassandra Fairbanks for the first time from a documentary on the murder of Seth Rich.

Not that I think she made much difference to the election, obviously, but what a moron.

Comment

I keep telling you that that stuff will rot your brain

If you are going to watch, you should at least get paid, like MsD.
                          Last edited by ursus arctos; 02-04-2018, 20:33.

Comment

It's a good documentary strand, The Conspiracy Files.

Ms Fairbanks made an arse of herself.

Comment

These fake news lawsuits about Seth Rich. I like the sound of these.

Comment

It will be interesting to see how they proceed. I hope the family is well funded.

Comment

Hope so too.

Ought to be a few people who'll crowdfund.

Comment

Ubercunt Pruitt decides controlling exhaust emissions and improving mpg is a vile imposition on car manufacturers.

What a piece of subhuman garbage he is. I would call him a whore for fossil fuel interests, but that would be an insult to prostitutes everywhere.

Comment

He's got a few problems.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...-a-night-condo

Comment

The auto industry didn't even ask for this "relief".

Comment

The trouble is that Pruitt will survive just fine. The Trump administration really doesn't give a shit about corruption and will only use it to leverage people out if it's convenient. Pruitt's doing the exact work that the administration wants him to do, so he'll hold on. He's not criticised or contradicted Trump once...

Comment

Spunking taxpayer money (rather than the more serious corruption charges) are likely pretty poisonous, aren't they?

Comment

Have you even noticed any of the past 15 months?

Comment

I was expecting Ursus to say that, not you.

Comment

He's the Kochs' boy and won't be pushed out until the Democrats get back in, when I hope he's thrown out like a character from a cowboy film being thrown out of the saloon.

He's got his eye on destroying California's strict emissions rules and has already thrown out the reality of climate change from the EPA whilst eviscerating its regulatory powers.

This "administration" has to be the most environmentally unfriendly in decades, they actively seek to open up anything and everything to exploitation and give not a tinker's cuss about the consequences, be they long or short term. And it's just so brazen.

Comment

I was channeling my inner Ursus.

And I also answered your question already: the Trump administration really doesn't give a shit about poisonous optics unless they happen to provide an expedient excuse for something the Trump people wanted to do anyway.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X