Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cameron resigns

What a legacy.

(Thought it was better to create a separate thread beause the other one is so big now.)

Cameron resigns

In 3 months mind.

It would be a great day, but the replacement will be even worse.

Comment

Cameron resigns

Careful what you wish for....

Comment

Cameron resigns

Scotland now odds on to become independent.

The bookies never get this stuff wrong.

Comment

Cameron resigns

You know it's bad when George Osborne starts to look not all that bad really as a successor.

Comment

Cameron resigns

What was that about the legacy of Blair and Cameron?

At least this one knew what he'd done, fell on his sword, and retired to the country to spend more time with his [strike]family[/strike] money.

Comment

Cameron resigns

Mind you.

With Cameron and Sheffield money and family more or less equate to the same thing.

Comment

Cameron resigns

I don't think Boris will be the next Prime Minister. He's be revealed as be really rather shallow and he plays the blonde bimbo car a little bit to often to be taken seriously.

Who are the dark horses?

Comment

Cameron resigns

I'm looking forward to seeing how quickly Farage is shunted out the way.

"ah, we would let you in, but it's for MPs only...i'll text you...The Marquis Of Westminster should be open..."

Comment

Cameron resigns

antoine polus wrote: Scotland now odds on to become independent.

The bookies never get this stuff wrong
                    Indeed. Just put a grand on NIR-ICE final at 25,000-1...

Comment

Cameron resigns

Paul S wrote: I don't think Boris will be the next Prime Minister. He's be revealed as be really rather shallow and he plays the blonde bimbo car a little bit to often to be taken seriously.

Who are the dark horses?
                      If they need a unifying figure, it'll be Theresa May. If they feel unified enough around Brexit, probably Boris.

Comment

Cameron resigns

antoine polus wrote: Scotland now odds on to become independent.

The bookies never get this stuff wrong.
                        I assume this is a joke? Remain was still odds on favourite at 0200 today, with Leave at around 2/1.

Comment

Cameron resigns

Remain was 8/1-on last night.

Comment

Cameron resigns

So Cameron's final gift is a three month leadership contest while the country turns to shit around him?

Thanks a lot, Fauntleroy.

Comment

Cameron resigns

I never thought that the record set in the 1980s would ever be broken, but Cameron is the worst Prime Minister of all time.

So far.

Comment

Cameron resigns

Benjm wrote: So Cameron's final gift is a three month [strike]leadership contest[/strike] sinecure while the country turns to shit around him?

Thanks a lot, Fauntleroy.
                                Fixed.

Comment

Cameron resigns

jameswba wrote:
                                  Originally posted by Paul S
                                  I don't think Boris will be the next Prime Minister. He's be revealed as be really rather shallow and he plays the blonde bimbo car a little bit to often to be taken seriously.

Who are the dark horses?
                                  If they need a unifying figure, it'll be Theresa May. If they feel unified enough around Brexit, probably Boris.
                                  Which would mean that the Conservative Party, Plaid Cymru and SNP are all led by women.

Comment

Cameron resigns

If Theresa May pitches as 'Johnson is a celebrity politician, a salesman, he won't be able to bring Brussels to heel in negotiations or introduce a legal framework to fuck over immigrants- I can' then I think she may well take it.

Comment

Cameron resigns

Sky News suggest Nicky Morgan is "taking soundings"

Comment

Cameron resigns

Oh man

Comment

Cameron resigns

Andy C wrote: I never thought that the record set in the 1980s would ever be broken, but Cameron is the worst Prime Minister of all time.

So far.
                                          If I've got this right, you had this referendum because Cameron never thought the Tories would win an outright victory in the last election and this was seen as a way to calm the right-wing of his party with an empty promise.

In which case, he became a victim of his own success in the latest election.

Comment

Cameron resigns

Leader of the Party of Responsible Government don't forget. A safe pair of hands for the economy.

Comment

Cameron resigns

Either that, or he thought he was such a shit-hot campaigner that he could seel 'remain' comfortably even with half his cabinet in opposition to him. Turns out he wasn't such a master political operator without the bully-pulpit right wing press behind him.

Comment

Cameron resigns

"put on a proper suit, do up your tie, and sing the national anthem"

Comment

Cameron resigns

Gawpus wrote: Leader of the Party of Responsible Government don't forget. A safe pair of hands for the economy.
                                                  Yes, remember the "economic insanity and meltdown" in the event of Scottish independence and voting Miliband. Scottish nationalists and Labour are fucking amateurs compared with this wrecking crew.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X