No announcement yet.

Twitter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, and he has said that he won't return, as he has "guaranteed" "exclusivity" to Truth Social

Comment

https://twitter.com/hamiltonnolan/status/1518926909589135361?s=20&t=EJcOae_bxvbVObUlFp1oJw

Comment

No, TT - Guy's confused over DG's whimsical quip.

Comment

Right. Thanks.

Comment

The 420 funds secured price was $82 billion. A shame for him he couldn't have swung that one in a similar way as it would have been way more lucrative.

Comment

Tesla investors not going to be happy with Musk having yet more side projects.

Comment

Speaking of, Levine highlighted recently that the correspondence between him and the Saudis has come out in the civil lawsuit. Amusing to see he's as delusional in private about what a commitment is as he was in public.

Comment

Wait until he finds out about the Digital Services Act

Comment

Originally posted by anton pulisov View Post
                    Tesla investors not going to be happy with Musk having yet more side projects.
                    Not sure that is true. They are in a large number so huge an Elon fanboi group that it won't be the case. Plus if you think the CEO who was involved in the creation of Paypal, a Solar Network, Space X and a plan to build a super-loop underneath LA is the driving force behind a massive automobile company....

Comment

Originally posted by TonTon View Post
                      I've no idea, that's why I asked. Why not just say?
                      Stephen Many-Names

Comment

Do you mean Tommy Robinson?

Comment

"Truth Social" is peak Orwell and some fine trolling.

Comment

Originally posted by TonTon View Post
                            Do you mean Tommy Robinson?
                            He does

He lasted about five minutes (if it was indeed him)

Comment

Originally posted by ursus arctos View Post
                              Wait until he finds out about the Digital Services Act
                              Comments by Breton to that effect just now.

Comment

He does

He lasted about five minutes (if it was indeed him)
                                Excellent. We got there in the end.

Comment

TSLA stock down over 11%

People getting out before Musk sells shares to buy Twitter.

Comment

Well, he's already used a good part of his stake to secure one if the largest margin loans in history (USD 12.5 billion) and the fact that the NASDAQ as a whole is down 4 percent today

Comment

Not surprising to see Marina Hyde explain it well. I didn't know that about real tennis, but I'll take her word for it.

My “unpopular opinion”, in one of Twitter’s tellingly popular phrases, is that those who spend a significant amount of time arguing on it work for the platform and not for their cause. The Musk takeover at least makes it easier to see whose pocket you’re putting money into as you delude yourself you’re winning arguments. I’m certainly not saying I follow this rule, but in general I think arguing on the internet is like playing real tennis: even if you win, you’re still a twat.

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...ed-tweet-angry

Comment

Well, he's already used a good part of his stake to secure one if the largest margin loans in history (USD 12.5 billion) and the fact that the NASDAQ as a whole is down 4 percent today
                                        Yes, was reading about that.

Apparently margin will be called at a price of $570 ish. And I suppose he'll pay up by selling Tesla stock...

Comment

Originally posted by anton pulisov View Post

Yes, was reading about that.

Apparently margin will be called at a price of $570 ish. And I suppose he'll pay up by selling Tesla stock...
                                          You can't lend margin above 50% of the value of the stock pledged (it is law). With a single stock margin loan I wouldn't allow within anywhere near as much as that.

Comment

I would be fascinated to know how much (if any) of that exposure Morgan Stanley has laid off for just that reason

Comment

Steinhoff isn't long ago.

Comment

2017 is ancient history in the world of commitment and origination fees, as you know

Comment

Unfortunate, this

'Unfortunate' tends, in my admittedly limited experience, to be an apt description of any Mark Wahlberg film.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post

'Unfortunate' tends, in my admittedly limited experience, to be an apt description of any Mark Wahlberg film.

I've enjoyed a few of his films, but he's one of the few artists that I find impossible to divorce from his past misdemeanours and indeed some of his more recent dickish behaviour.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X