The Katie Hopkins Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MsD View Post
    Meanwhile, Katie Hopkins imposters have been opening new accounts and scamming people for donations.
    And new accounts which Parler had verified as being from Hopkins herself.

Comment

If anyone's scamming the kind of whelks who follow/support that piece of trash, then I have no problem with it.

Comment

I can't believe I got banned from Twitter for the same thing as Hopkins. And before her.

Comment

Being racist?

Comment

"Hateful conduct"

Comment

I just laughed myself silly at this conversation - in a twig off a branch originally on one of Ash’s Tweets:
              https://twitter.com/incendiaryriver/...349675008?s=21

Comment

Originally posted by Guy Profumo View Post
                And new accounts which Parler had verified as being from Hopkins herself.

Who or what is Parler?

Comment

Twitter for right-wing freeze peach bellends.

Comment

They are against Hopkins?

Comment

AKA a "free speech social network", though Toby's description is much more accurate

Comment

Originally posted by TonTon View Post
                        They are against Hopkins?
                        need guy to explain that. What I saw was them being upset that grifters had posed as her to take money from credulous rubes.

Comment

Katie Hopkins was kicked off Twitter because of tweet to Wales rugby player

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/...wsApp_AppShare

I'm not sure how true this is but the player in question is Ashton Hewitt who has been very vocal in recent weeks after seemingly putting up with loads over the years.

Comment

It may have been her last tweet, but I see the ban as more of a Lifetime Achievement thing.

Comment

Yes, the first part of my post is a link from Wales Online and they love the clickbait. I presume it was her final tweet.

Comment

[The Wales Online website is very annoying, with its video pop-ups and whatnot.]

Comment

I use the app so don't get those.

Comment

Wales rugby star calls out Katie Hopkins lie after Twitter ban TV interview

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/...wsApp_AppShare

Hopkins has now accused Ashton Hewitt of making a threat of sexual nature of violence.

I sincerely hope he sues her for slander and defamation of character. I think that could be crowd funded. Bankrupt her.

Comment

Originally posted by Sporting View Post
                                      [The Wales Online website is very annoying, with its video pop-ups and whatnot.]
                                      Trinity Mirror innit. All their websites look the same and are a nightmare to use.

Comment

Working...
                                      X