• Show
Clear All

Hameron

Heh. There's an inferred silent B.

Comment

Hameron

What's all this about?

‘As Dominic Sandbrook wrote in the Sunday Times recently:

“There are no French Rolling Stones, no German Beatles; there is no Italian Bond, no Spanish Rowling, no Dutch David Bowie.” ’
      https://www.politicshome.com/party-politics/articles/news/john-whittingdales-speech-tory-party-conference

Comment

Hameron

EIM wrote:
        Originally posted by TonTon
        What bloc was that?
        Manchester ACA.
        I spent a fair amount of time behind the International Bolshevik Tendency (who I have never heard of) and a quality banner for the Leveller Women of the English Civil War (carried by 2 blokes). If nothing else, Sunday has taught me that I need to keep up to date on current left wing groups!

Comment

Hameron

Guy Potger wrote: What's all this about?

‘As Dominic Sandbrook wrote in the Sunday Times recently:

“There are no French Rolling Stones, no German Beatles; there is no Italian Bond, no Spanish Rowling, no Dutch David Bowie.” ’
          https://www.politicshome.com/party-politics/articles/news/john-whittingdales-speech-tory-party-conference
          JK Rowling will love that and their going on about Harry Potter like it's a Tory achievement.

Like any of those things are Tory achievements, actually.

Comment

Hameron

EIM wrote:
            Originally posted by TonTon
            What bloc was that?
            Manchester ACA.
            What does ACA stand for?

Comment

Hameron

Sandbrook had a go at the inestimable Serge Gainsbourg in his shit article as well. Ignorant cunt.

Comment

Hameron

Green Calx wrote: Sandbrook had a go at the inestimable Serge Gainsbourg in his shit article as well. Ignorant cunt.
                Who did he plagiarise this time?

Comment

Hameron

Nancy Cameron aged 11 3/4 wrote: Morning all, sorry I haven't been in for a while. The Key Stage Three tests can be a right bastard sometimes.

Anyway, kids at school have obviously been saying "OK Nance, did your old man really do it then?".

Now normally the thought of them doing anything energetic in the keks department would make me retch, but actually he still behaves like an overgrown adolescent at home. Even while all the flunkies and half the fucking cabinet are there. Only last he says "OK kids, who wants to play Captain Floppity and his Purple Helmet with Ozzy and Fogey Hislop then?". Luckily, Arthur and I can usually hide locked up in our bedrooms, pretending to be doing homework on the Xbox. Poor little Florence has it hardest putting up with Dave's antics, but even she is starting to show some independent spirit. "Daddy, I'm five years old now. Uncle Boris farting into a crisp bag just isn't funny or appropriate any more". That's my girl.

There are some perks with posh parents though. They're relaxed about swearing, we can even mention the Scunthorpe problem. Grandad Reggie lives there. OK, he doesn't really, just owns most of the town.

Laters,

Nance.
                  I can't believe this passed by without comment.

Excellent work, youngster!

Comment

Hameron

Guy Potger wrote: I can't believe this passed by without comment.

Thank you. I did have some help editing it, auntie Theresa took out most of the swearing and urban grimeslang. "Let your Dad pretend to be Jamaican when he goes on that prison visiting tour to Branson's island" she said rather sourly.

Anyway, must dash. We're going on a school day trip to Manchester to patronise some poor people.

Nance xx

Comment

Hameron

What does ACA stand for?
                      Anti-Capitalist Action

Comment

Hameron

I first heard about this story yesterday. I'm not sure what that says, other than 'didn't get blanket coverage in the US' and me not opening every thread in World.

What I can't understand is how you'd get to the necessary perpendicularity. I'd be too self-conscious. And imagine how much more embarrassing if you needed the pig's help. Cameron is a natural born leader.

Comment

Hameron

I think the assumption in such cases is that the victim/ initiate is semi- (oo-er!) rather than self-conscious.

Out of it on crack or similar, as was mentioned in the OP.

Comment

Hameron

Nancy Cameron aged 11 3/4 wrote:
                            Originally posted by Guy Potger
                            I can't believe this passed by without comment.

Thank you. I did have some help editing it, auntie Theresa took out most of the swearing and urban grimeslang. "Let your Dad pretend to be Jamaican when he goes on that prison visiting tour to Branson's island" she said rather sourly.

Anyway, must dash. We're going on a school day trip to Manchester to patronise some poor people.

Nance xx
                            You know this means you won't be allowed to break character now.

You'll be like Larry Parnes & Al Jolson...

Comment

Hameron

Well, maybe I underestimate the enhancement potential of crack, but I would've thought that the removal of self-consciousness to the extent necessary to fuck a pig's head in front of your friends would correlate with the removal of the sex drive necessary. But clearly not, if you're natural born leader David Cameron.

Comment

Hameron

I mean, I guess it could've been a case of priapism, which would make the whole thing completely understandable.

Comment

Hameron

You also underestimate the appetite of European political leaders for pharmaceutical libido enhancers.

Just ask Silvio.

Comment

Hameron

There's not like a story involving a cinghiale I wasn't aware of is there?

Comment

Hameron

Cinghiale are mature.

That's never been Silvio's style.

Comment

Hameron

We'd only be speculating.

Comment

Hameron

Bacon starer. Snout eyes. Suidaephile.

Comment

Hameron

I'll tell you what, I hope Gideon drowns in a lake of runny shit.

Comment

Hameron

Every time this comes back to the top of the forum I click in the hope it's because Ashcroft has come good with the photo.

Comment

Hameron

I'm not up on all the details. Did Ashcroft say he'd taken the picture himself, or is it being passed on to him by a shadowy, Pig Throat sort of character?

Comment

Hameron

Ashcroft claims the source of the story is an unnamed MP who claims to have seen photographic evidence, Brunho.

Comment

Hameron

I guess it'd have been hard not to make it the book's cover art otherwise, and go with Call Me a Pig Fucker.

It seems weird that a story like this could go un-unearthed for so long. I'm skeptical!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X