No announcement yet.

Mundane Thread Photographic Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Behind our LOCAL SHOPS is a convenient patch of grass which provides an ideal spot for people to dump miscellaneous crap. Currently playing host to a safe, some sort of display case and the obligatory trolley.

Comment

I went for a stroll yesterday. The local woods have a Narnia trail:

Comment

You live on Summerisle?

Comment

Originally posted by San Bernardhinault View Post
          You live on Summerisle?

You didn't know?

The locals here are a bit quirky, if I'm being honest, but they seem harmless enough.

The biggest pain are the endless bonfires. Lord knows what they're always burning.

Comment

Comment

Some Japan [pics incoming.

Comment

and some more.....

Comment

Comment

So the Pilgrims set sail from Rotherhithe, stocked up in Southampton before reaching Plymouth.

This bizarre statue has a pilgrim and two other figures to acknowledge Rotherhithe's past. It's close to the Mayflower pub and would be a lovely spot on a sunny day. Yesterday was gray.

Comment

I've been waiting months to get a photo of this 60s (late 50s?) house as their car is always on the drive. I especially like the long single line all the way from the roof apex. That and the pre-moulded concrete house number.

Comment

Comment

Sun going down behind the Ribblehead Viaduct this afternoon...

Comment

Beats Vegas by miles every day of the year and twice on Sunday.

Magnificent

Comment

More from the epic train day on my Insta, if anyone is in any way interested.

Comment

Went for a nice, relaxing beach walk today...

Comment

Breakfast with a view - Cellardyke tidal pool in Fife.

Comment

Church in Teplicka nad Vahom under threatening skies and with my shadow in front of it. (One of the stories associated with this place is detailed in the football matchgoing thread.) )
                                    Last edited by jameswba; 24-03-2024, 20:06.

Comment

Comment

Tentsmuir beach, near St Andrews.

Comment

The Humber Bridge

​​​​​​​

Comment

Comment

Comment

Fantastic San Bernardhinault. Where are we?

Comment

I couldn’t tell you exactly. It’s somewhere over a Turk, Caicos or Bahama.

Comment

Originally posted by San Bernardhinault View Post
                                                    I couldn’t tell you exactly. It’s somewhere over a Turk, Caicos or Bahama.

Is this another one of the flights that the government should be taxing at a rate to discourage you from taking?

Comment

Working...
                                                    X