The era of social media

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The era of social media

Is it only me or has the black or white stance increased since the introduction of all these social media tools?

What I mean is that people jump to conclusions like mad Ewoks on crack. There's not even a question, simly a couter statement with presumtions.

If you say that you don't like Barca, you must be liking Real Madrid. If you for instance say that you're fed up with Barcas style, sooner rather than later someone will pop up and claim "just because you're such a fan of Real Madrid"

If you critisize something a far left group has done, someone very left in mind will presume you're far right and write it in their comment to you.

If you say that one part in an article is wrong, you'll not even be asked, it will be taken for granted and shoved into the reply as if it's a fact you yourself made the claim that the whole idea behind th article sucks.

Have more people left their brain on snooze now than before social media became this big, or is it just my imagination?

The era of social media

Pietro Paolo Virdis wrote: Have more people left their brain on snooze now than before social media became this big, or is it just my imagination?
    Well, I don't know if the answer is that cut and dried...

Comment

The era of social media

I didn't realise anti-Swedish sentiments were running that high in Canada.

Comment

The era of social media

Ever since they closed the Volvo factory in Halifax in '98.

Comment

The era of social media

What do you have against Wakefield?

Comment

The era of social media

WOM wrote: Ever since they closed the Volvo factory in Halifax in '98.
            I don't want to generalise, with no disrespect and I don't mean to be funny, but:

It's always Volvo with Canadians, isn't it, at least on this thread. I can't remember one single Canadian who was upset about the people in Bochum who got kicked out by Opel.

So Canadians don't only hate Swedes, they also hate Germans as well? Sad, but it stands to reason, when you think about it.

Comment

The era of social media

I don't hate the Germans. But with the Swedes, it's absolut. I mean, it's common sense. It's born from jets, actually.

Comment

Working...
              X