No announcement yet.

A Well Regulated Militia . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same as how Netanyahu and Orbán sleep in the same bed politically speaking.

Comment

there's sometimes been implicit agreement between antisemites and Zionists on the proposition that the only proper place for Jews is Israel.

Comment

https://twitter.com/Susan_Hennessey/status/967792217397088256

Comment

Isn't the pleading the 5th or whatever? I don't quite get it, but isn't it seen as an important civil liberty, like the right to silence over here used to be?

Comment

There are a number of these.

He invoked it a lot when he was a private citizen, but he's created a climate where he fears it would be political poison to do so now.

Thus the fevered attempts to come up with something else.

Comment

Yeah, I've seen that before. That's what he's doing here?

Comment

Actually, it isn't, that's what you're saying?

Comment

I don't really understand your question (the syntax is off), but 1) many people believe the 5th to be one of the most fundamental Constitutional protections, and 2) 45 has not been one of them for more than a decade.

Comment

Cheers, that answers me.
                    Last edited by Tubby Isaacs; 25-02-2018, 18:47.

Comment

Talking of the NRA and anti-semitism has this been posted yet?

Comment

I have to inform you that our own Renart has gone viral:

https://twitter.com/jndevereux/status/967523062123057158

Comment

That's good.

Comment

Originally posted by Incandenza View Post
                            I have to inform you that our own Renart has gone viral:

https://twitter.com/jndevereux/status/967523062123057158
                            And a lot of people are disputing this, saying that insurers never ask about it unless you're trying to insure a gun collection.

On the other hand, if guns made you safer, insurance rates would go down. If insurers aren't asking, I suspect it's just because it's politically fraught, and they'd rather not get all into it, so we're probably all paying higher rates to cover the irresponsible gun owners.

Feel free to post that. I'm trying not to get into it on twitter.

Comment

Comment

Although it's hard to run with bone spurs.

Comment

He’s our special little guy.

Comment

https://twitter.com/isaacdovere/status/968222135327117312

Comment

Hahaha...I can just imagine Trump sounding like GOB from Arrested Development: "oh sure, have the guy in the $6,000 suit run in and protect the kids...COME ON!"

Comment

Why did Huckabee-Sanders retreat there? Nobody can say he wouldn't have done. It's a freebie.

Comment

https://twitter.com/LeapingRobot/status/968212076966498304

Comment

I can’t see th tweets you’re postinf

Comment

I can't in Safari but can in chrome. Go figure.

Comment

Fine for me in either.

Strange

Comment

Check your third party cookies. I had to change some settings in Opera to get them to show.

Comment

Would the police encourage an unarmed civilian just to charge in?

But the bigger picture here is that he's rubbing salt in the wounds of grieving relatives and nobody's telling him to stop doing it.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X