"Aki's 'let me squeeze muscles' appeal"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A LIVERPOOL man has launched an appeal to quash an order banning him from squeezing young boys' muscles and demanding they squat.

Aki is a very strange man; when I played rugby in school he was like the boogeyman who would hunt you down and squeeze you up and make you do squat thrusts and much much worse things besides (depending on which bullshit artist was telling you the story.)

Well, shortly after I stopped playing, I found out he was real - for years you'd get the wind up about if you played rugby you'd end up on his list (which has turned out to be real), and there's a chance he'd be doing things like this..
    DC Patrick Kilgannon told how Arobieke became sexually aroused while forcing terrified young men to perform "inverted piggybacks" - ordering them to squat so he could lean over their backs with his face by their buttocks and his genitalia on their necks, while squeezing their quad muscles.
    .. to you. Anyway, I'm not sure I'm posting this other than to remark on the only time I've ever encountered an urban myth that has turned out to be about 75% true.

Thank God rugby is banned in Glasgow.

Comment

Purple Aki is a name that my ld boss used to hear a lot when he was a kid. This must be him.

Comment

Is it wrong to laugh?

Comment

Having found out a little more about this Aki character, I can say, without any further hesitation, that yes, it's wrong to laugh.

Comment

Did anyone else have dodgy borderline paedophiles hanging around their neighbourhood when they were little? Our village boasted an elderly gentlemen known to us younger inhabitants as Tom the Hom, who would, rumours had it, gratefully dispense cigarettes in return for unpleasant favours.

Comment

And no, I didn't.

Comment

I was touched upby my music teacher. And by the drain man when I was a toddler. I must have been a good looking kid.

Comment

The_Liquidator wrote:
                  Purple Aki is a name that my ld boss used to hear a lot when he was a kid. This must be him.
                  It is:

"I know of people who have been accosted by this twisted nutter. He would give em money to feel his arms! They used to call him Purple Aki and I always thought he was one of those things kids made up to scare other kids. Blimey."

Comment

What's an "Id boss"? Sounds scary.

Comment

+o

I suppose.

Comment

Dirty scousers.

Wow, that's the second time I've been able to use that phrase in a month. Sorry, I meant that epithet.

I actually opened this because I thought it was going to be about the other Aki.

Comment

Comment

!!!

what's that about then?

Comment

He's a bit of a legend in Wigan as well...

Comment

Working...
                              X