Steppe by steppe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by caja-dglh View Post
    Hummer's are curious vehicles. But a current super popular car doesn't even have handles to let you open the doors, so it is a mystery what drives peoples auto desires.
    Car companies have been looking for ways to get rid of door handles and wing mirrors since they first started thinking about aerodynamic efficiency. The new electric mustang has touchpads on the window frame, which are likely to become the eV industry standard. It's getting away from wing mirrors that is the tricky bit.

The hummer doesn't have good aerodynamic efficiency. I don't know why anyone would put an electric motor in it, or who would buy it. But the vagaries of the American are beyond my understanding.

That statement by the kazakh president seem pretty amazing. He needs to put more effort into his nonsense.

Comment

I was talking about the inside! If your Tesla model 3 or Y has a software malfunction you don't have a way to open the door.

Comment

I thought there was a manual release on the driver's door?

Comment

Between that and deleting safety features during software upgrades it's like Musky is trying to kill his fanboys.

Comment

Working...
          X