No announcement yet.

The mildly interesting people who're the same age thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One down, one still going, but both Giancarlo Giannini and the late Jerry Garcia were born on this day eighty years ago.

Comment

Coolio and Mark Wright (y'know, the ex-Derby and Liverpool defender, not the TOWIE non-entity) are both 59 today.

Comment

What's a TOWIE?

Comment

The Only Way is Essex cast member, presumably

Comment

The bear knows all.

Comment

Tony "Baldrick" Robinson and Jimmy "MacArthur Park" Webb are both 76 today.

Comment

Nelson Piquet and Guillermo Vilas are both 70 today, whereas Robert De Niro and John Humphrys are both 79...

Comment

Oh, and I nearly missed Belinda Carlisle and Kirk Stevens 64th birthday...

Comment

A toss-up as to which did the most cocaine.

If I last more than a week after my next birthday, I'll have lived longer than Bill Werbeniuk, who was summoned by the Grim Reaper at 56 years 6 days.
                    Last edited by Satchmo Distel; 17-08-2022, 21:27.

Comment

Originally posted by Gangster Octopus View Post
                      Oh, and I nearly missed Belinda Carlisle and Kirk Stevens 64th birthday...
                      Also Thierry Henry and Claire from Steps were both 45 yesterday.
                      Last edited by 3 Colours Red; 18-08-2022, 09:24. Reason: EDIT: I always thought there was no "i" in her spelling of Claire. Shows how much attention I paid to Steps.

Comment

Moe Tucker and the Duke of Gloucester (who he) are currently sharing their 78th birthdays.

Comment

Originally posted by Satchmo Distel View Post
                          If I last more than a week after my next birthday, I'll have lived longer than Bill Werbeniuk, who was summoned by the Grim Reaper at 56 years 6 days.
                          Happy to announce that my current break is already better than his.

Comment

I've recently passed Errol Flynn, and now have Steve McQueen and Michael Jackson in my sights

Michael Jackson would have shared his 64th birthday with Lenny Henry in two days' time.

Comment

Lenny's full first name is Lenworth, which might be a unique one for a celeb AFAIK.

I'm fewer than 6 months away from catching Lincoln and Beethoven, although the latter only has his baptism date recorded not birth date. Hard to say which of those is the most famous person to die at 56 (depends where you live; Lincoln wins in the US but not elsewhere would be my guess). 12 months will get me past Warren Zevon and Linda McCartney. And Steve Jobs.
                              Last edited by Satchmo Distel; 28-08-2022, 07:55.

Comment

Two British sporting also-rans were 68 yesterday: John Lloyd and Derek Warwick.

Comment

They both had silver linings: Lloyd marrying Chris Evert and Warwick winning Le Mans.

Comment

Actually didn't John Lloyd win a Grand Slam double?

Comment

Three mixed doubles with Wendy Turnbull. Also runner up in singles at 1977 Australian but that was when a lot of big names skipped it.

Comment

Roger Dean of off Yes album covers and the great Clive Lloyd are both 78 today.

Comment

Different styles of football, as Ruud Gullit and Tony Cascarino both turn 60 today.

Comment

Moby and Assad the Syrian killer are both 57 today.

Comment

Perhaps the geographically closest on this day in 1959 with the arrival of David Seaman (Rotherham) and Jarvis Cocker (Sheffield).

Comment

I thought that Seaman was younger than that.

Comment

Seaman was 1963, so maybe bb&F has confused aged 59 with the year?

Comment

Yeah, I was just coming on here to mention that. Both are 59 today, born in 1963.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X