Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What prison is he in?

Comment

I think the original intention was to point out that his body shape is completely unattainable for anyone who isn't being paid to maintain it, i.e. anyone who is trying to hold down a job and a look after a family and isn't a very highly paid Hollywood actor. There's a huge amount of pressure on young men these days to look like a Marvel superhero and it's just impossible for the majority of them.

Comment

What makes absolutely no sense though is why his schedule starts and finishes so early. Why not shift it forward? Even two hours would make it a slightly more reasonable 4am-9:30pm. I know there are early birds but I refuse to believe that anyone is enough of an early bird that their preferred start to the day is at 2am.

Comment

This came out when he was putting himself forward as a grind workout guru.

https://www.menshealth.com/fitness/a...ule-instagram/
          Last edited by ursus arctos; 13-09-2023, 15:34.

Comment

Originally posted by Balderdasha View Post
            What makes absolutely no sense though is why his schedule starts and finishes so early. Why not shift it forward? Even two hours would make it a slightly more reasonable 4am-9:30pm. I know there are early birds but I refuse to believe that anyone is enough of an early bird that their preferred start to the day is at 2am.
            And then keep shifting it back further and further to prove you are 'better' than everyone else. Do that enough times and you'll eventually be getting up at midday, a full 20 hours before all the feckless lazy types emerge from their pits. Think of how much more you can achieve if you are living 20 hours ahead of everybody else!!!

Comment

[I think his golf game lasted two hours, though. He was snacking and golfing simultaneously]

Comment

All of this plus the fact that he's a grade-A verified knobhead.

Comment

And proud of it, apparently. Just like the Lewandowskis.

Comment

Are the Lewandowskis knobheads? I thought they were merely obsessive and eccentric - which certainly cannot be said of Wahlberg.

Comment

Originally posted by Janik View Post
                      And then keep shifting it back further and further to prove you are 'better' than everyone else. Do that enough times and you'll eventually be getting up at midday, a full 20 hours before all the feckless lazy types emerge from their pits. Think of how much more you can achieve if you are living 20 hours ahead of everybody else!!!
                      We thought we'd have a clear run at the day, so we had the dinner at half eight!

Comment

Comment

Comment

On the Jesus theme

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

You had one job, Charlie!

https://twitter.com/LRBbookshop/status/1704909070812250257

Comment

It gets even better when you click on the lrb link....

Comment

It's the Return of the Orc-ney Library:

https://twitter.com/OrkneyLibrary/status/1705154793969217899

Comment

I know he's been posted before, but he gets me every single time:

https://twitter.com/TroyHawke/status/1704921638628708446

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Simon G View Post
                                              I know he's been posted before, but he gets me every single time:

https://twitter.com/TroyHawke/status/1704921638628708446
                                              Fantastic.

Comment

After Hokusai:

Comment

Ooh er, Matron!

Comment

Copywriters….who needs ‘em?

Comment

Working...
                                                    X