Stateside posters help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stateside posters help

So, I bought some trainers from PF Flyers last year, and they've had some faults. The company have given me a voucher for their webstore....which doesn't ship to the UK :-(

I could sell the voucher on eBay, but currency fluctuations make it problematic to price it appropriately.

So, I wondered if there were any US posters who might offer their home as a postal address for me to have them sent, and then have them posted to me in the UK. There's no need to send them in their box, just the shoes, and I'd happily accept the cheapest (the thus longest) shipping.
    So, how much would it be to send a pair of shoes weighing 1kg from the US to the UK, and assuming that this isn't a crazy sum, would anyone be interested in helping?

If the value of the trainers is less than $120, I would sell the voucher. The (guestimate) lowest price would be about $40, and that's just using the US post office.

Perhaps try and find out if any UK store will take the voucher?

Comment

USD 24 for the cheapest available service from the Post Office

And there may well be customs complications.

Comment

I hear you both

Comment

Have you given them a piece of your mind for giving you a voucher you can't use after you paid them for their product? That would have triggered me and some poor customer care person would have had an earful.

Comment

Working...
          X