No announcement yet.

The WTF? Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, I remembered after I asked the question that I nearly died at age 20 after having had an internal hemorrhage, so I'm in that bracket too.

As you were.

Comment

Not sure what to say about these really.

The cause of much unintended hilarity in the bedroom I should think.

Comment

Shouting Fire And Brimstone In A Crowded Theater (sic)

Pastor Michael Webber made national headlines last week when his preaching at a movie theater in Redlands, California, following a showing of the "Avengers" caused people to run for their lives and led to his arrest on a misdemeanor charge.

In an interview with The Christian Post, Webber, the 28-year-old pastor of Truth & Triumph Ministries, said he often evangelizes at movie theaters. But following a showing of the "Avengers" on the evening of April 26 the lights in the theater were still off when he began to preach, and he believes that's what led to the chaos of people running for the exits and some being injured as they tried to escape.
        Unexpectedly commencing yelling about religion in an enclosed semi-public space is one of the most spectacularly stupid things one can do in this day and age.

Comment

So that lava volcano shit in Puna, Big Island, Hawaii?

Yeah, it ain't lava coming from a volcano into your backyard.

IT'S A FUCKING VOLCANO AND LAVA STRAIGHT UP SHOOTING OUT OF YOUR BACKYARD.

I think this house - the one with the short horseshoe driveway, with the yellow house across the street
          https://www.google.com/maps/@19.4644...7i13312!8i6656

Is the one in this video
          https://vimeo.com/268313917

Re: Serial SuperPooperIntendent
          Holmdel is on the Jersey Shore. Kenilworth is next to Newark. Having made a similar hour-plus ride, the Grace of God kept me from being a morning jogger, because after my 5:30 am Cafe Bustelo I wouldn't have made it either.

Comment

Dub

Comment

Originally posted by jason voorhees View Post
              So that lava volcano shit in Puna, Big Island, Hawaii?

Yeah, it ain't lava coming from a volcano into your backyard.

IT'S A FUCKING VOLCANO AND LAVA STRAIGHT UP SHOOTING OUT OF YOUR BACKYARD.

I think this house - the one with the short horseshoe driveway, with the yellow house across the street
              https://www.google.com/maps/@19.4644...7i13312!8i6656

Is the one in this video
              https://vimeo.com/268313917
              That's some great detective work.

Comment

Originally posted by Incandenza View Post
                That's some great detective work.
                Eight years of looking at properties trying to move out of my in-laws would make anyone into a Real Estate Poirot.

Comment

May I just say: Fuck off.

Not only has this thing in Hawaii, coincided, with my friends.... Don't matter, no-one cares... the people who were going to Hawaii are still going. Cos angel fucking dust.

Friends are coming home cos at "Palm Springs" they are not available for their ... "

No worries JV. You are a sight, to behold.

Comment

Originally posted by jason voorhees View Post
                    Eight years of looking at properties trying to move out of my in-laws would make anyone into a Real Estate Poirot.
                    Sorry.

I have barely a slight tangent.

Comment

The Zillow listings

The two 20K lots are next to each other.

https://www.zillow.com/homes/for_sal...54_rect/15_zm/

Comment

This seems somewhat, well, cocky, I guess https://the-digital-reader.com/2018/...mance-authors/

Comment

So all today here in Baltimore we had:

Murder #100 of the year.

A guy get hit by a light rail train and get literally cut in half on the street.

The newly installed police chief charged by the US government on 3 counts of tax evasion.

Weekend's still to come.

Comment

Dog shoots man.

Comment

Not embarrassing for the US Postal Service in the slightest. Oh no.
                              Last edited by Janik; 11-05-2018, 07:35.

Comment

Game over.

Comment

Comment

3000 Euro seems extortionate for painting a house of that size.

Comment

Honestly, the tiny house thing doesn't bother me in the least when it's actually a tiny house. But when it doesn't have a running water or electricity, it's just a shed. And when it's on wheels, let's be honest that it's just a fucking trailer.

Comment

It bothers me that it’ll end up becoming the standard sized house or apt. Imagine the craziness living in such a confined space. Some fucking Starchitect was ranting in the Grauniad that the housing crisis can be solved by removing such fripperies as living rooms. Young people with all their famous disposable income of course are always out eating avocado toast and drinking over hopped beers at 8 quid a go to ever just want to sit on a sofa with their flatmates.

Comment

I believe there are apts in Moscow where you pay only for the room and rent the use of shared facilities by the hour. Better have money in your account if you fancy a big dinner or want to have a few mates round in the living area.

Comment

In true WTF'ery, a woman on my local FB group is advertising for a cleaning woman for her mother, due to her mother having surgery and having difficulty getting around. The kicker..."she lives in my basement, so it's not a large space". Daughter-of-the-year material.

Comment

I know Canadians may see we Americans as backwoods cross-eyed buck-toothed troglodytes.

This lady just tied the game.

WHAT'S THIS ALL ABOOT?!!!

Comment

"Forget it, JV. It's Langley BC"

Comment

My office is in one of the dodgiest neighbourhoods in Toronto. And when I drive my car to work (rare), I park under possibly the dodgiest Tim Hortons in town. And I can't even imagine that type of thing going down there. I mean, they buzz you in to use the washroom. They have none of the usual Tim Hortons foofaraw on the counters and display racks, cuz it would all get nicked. It's chock full of homeless dudes and tweakers. And yet nobody has flung poo.

Comment

I read a Sarah Vine column and agreed with it*. Someone please help me.

* It's "What the fuck is going on with this wedding?"

Comment

Working...
                                                    X