Daily Mail out-Morrises Morris

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our friends at the Daily Mail have really outdone themselves this week. However, they neglect to mention whether Shatner's Bassoon is involved.

How teenagers are getting 'digitally high' from music they download from internet

They put on their headphones, drape a hood over their head and drift off into the world of ‘digital highs’… this is the world of ‘i-Dosing’, the new craze sweeping the internet.

Staggering. Truly staggering.

Not everyone is taking i-Dosing seriously - some YouTube videos show young adults ‘i-Dosing’ on Neil Diamond and mocking the whole phenomenon.
    Because we can't have people not taking this seriously can we?

Comment

They don't say whether it causes cancer or what effect it will have on house prices. The public has a right to know!

Comment

To be fair to the Mail, it's not just them

Comment

. . . except Wired are being satirical about the thing.

Comment

(which you probably noted, GY, apologies)

Comment

Typical WSC. You sit there and mock from your ivory towers, when that poor girl has gone completely 2D. No wonder we have Raoul Moat, what is the country comeing to.

Comment

I think we're all missing the big issue here. Do the kids smell like hammers after I-dosing?

Comment

Lucia Lanigan wrote:
                  Typical WSC. You sit there and mock from your ivory towers, when that poor girl has gone completely 2D. No wonder we have Raoul Moat, what is the country comeing to.
                  I blame political correctness, the liberal left wing media, NuLiebour and the Islamification of Britain.

Comment

I'm feeling more suggestible already.

Comment

Would you like some cake, then? It's that "or death".

Comment

It seems the Daily Mail mods can't be arsed today:

Comment

I remember getting stoned and laying on the floor with a speaker on each side of my head listening to Laurie Anderson's O Superman.

Seems downright innocent compared to this madness. Or exactly the same. It's hard to tell.

Comment

I think I started this craze in 1994 by getting really really stoned and listening to The Irresistible Force "Spiritual High" on headphones with my eyes closed.

Comment

Some great stuff in the comments thread...

Comment

I think this 'phenomenon' should be filed away with the brown note.

Comment

I read the two thirds of the comments. Every authentic daily mail comment has been innundated with negative ratings. it's like hundreds of sane people have had a day out camping and barbequeing in the daily mail comments thread.

Comment

No worries.

They've got a new story.

Premiership star's teenage daughter hanged herself after champagne and Miaow Miaow binge
                                    The poor woman was Sibylle Sibierski, Antoine's 18 year old daughter.

Comment

Jesus, Champagne, Ketamine and Meow Meow.

I was out in Newcastle about in june with friends of mine celebrating a birthday.

Anyway, we all ended up at a flat having been invited back by three students with promises of hanky panky.

So upon arriving, the broke out the alcohol, as well as what seemed to be a heck of alot of white powder which they proceeded to slice up and do lines of every 15 to 20 minutes.
                                      They kept badgering me to do it and after being asked for what seemed like the 20th time, I left and walked the 3 miles back to my hotel in the city centre.

By this time they were stark naked and Jumping around the bed kissing each other.

Comment

I like the way the Mail gets especially out of touch and calls it I-Dosing rather than iDosing. Haven't these kids heard of capitals or punctuation?

Comment

Stumpy Pepys wrote:
                                          I think this 'phenomenon' should be filed away with the brown note.
                                          Loud concert levels of subwoofer arrays have been cited as causing lung collapse in individuals who are very close to the subwoofer, especially for smokers who are particularly tall and thin.
                                          Bloody hell. I hope no-ones seen Crouch with a tab in his gob doing the robot at Prodigy gigs.

Your life sounds pretty bloody terrible TG.

Comment

Working...
                                          X