I Have Won €200 Worth Of Pizzas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is, 10 Wagon Wheel pizzas from Hell that have to be ordered all at once. When in tarnation will that ever prove practical? I mean, what do you do with all that pizza?

Suggestions? So far I'm thinking of painting myself green and throwing one of them at a camera like the turtles did.

Invite a number of homeless people to come to the restaurant with you.

Comment

have a -thon...

Comment

Maybe you can donate that to a local non-profit group that could use all this food for a social event, or perhaps a soup kitchen (place that serves free food for the needy.) I'm not sure about the tax code i the UK but in North America you might get a good chunk of that back in tax deductions.

Comment

Pop them in the freezer at home?

Comment

You must have at least nine friends who'd come round for a freebie. You could even make them bring you beer?

Comment

Tough break. Mizzoni's is the worst delivery pizza in the world.

Comment

Hell isn't a nickname for Mizzonis, Hell is the name of the establishment.

I'll have you know I quite like Mizzonis on Dorset st.

You may think less of me for saying no to giving it to an NGO, but I've already spent nearly €2000, that I really couldn't afford, on charity this year, and Tesco pasta every night only keeps one sane for so long.

Comment

Christ, I haven't felt so queasy since I was watching a test match from Australia, and Mark Taylor read out a competition with "a year's supply of KFC" as first prize.

Taylor was probably not the best person for this job.

Comment

I thought Mizzoni's had an exclusive on Wagon Wheel pizzas in Dublin. I've definitely seen a TM thrown in after it on their delivery leaflets.

Comment

Wagon Wheel pizzas? I've heard of some disgusting toppings, but...

Comment

...that takes the biscuit.

Comment

All alone on the heath, all day, every day, Mumpo crosses the ball to no-one retrieves it himself, smashes it through the netless posts before wheeling away in celebration making rudimentary crowd noises with his own mouth.

He then trudges off to collect the ball from the next field and so it begins again...

Comment

Ek weet nie wrote:
                            I thought Mizzoni's had an exclusive on Wagon Wheel pizzas in Dublin. I've definitely seen a TM thrown in after it on their delivery leaflets.
                            That may well be, but in that case these are Wagon Wheels in all but name.

Had a pizza from Pizza Max last week. For cheese and tomato on cardboard, it wasn't all that bad. Though I suppose there's already a thread for this sort of comment.

Comment

Tubby Isaacs wrote:
                              Christ, I haven't felt so queasy since I was watching a test match from Australia, and Mark Taylor read out a competition with "a year's supply of KFC" as first prize.
                              Year Supplies are great Promo's. A years supply of KFC could easily be one family bucket.

Comment

I'm actually hoping it is a catch like that. Sadly, I reckon it was meant as I first understood it, that someone could walk into KFC at any time for a year.

They call the Twenty20 Cup the "KFC Twenty20 Big Bash" in Australia. I don't know whether this is an example of a fringe operator splashing out to raise profile (like Cornhill Insurance with test matches) or KFC are a big operator in Australia. If the latter, then it would rather muck up my theory that shit global brands do well when the country they're colonising isn't particularly good at what they do. I believe Australia must be the world champions at barbecues. In fact, I'm sure one day when they lost at rugby, there was a picture of some chap with an apron holding a trophy on the back pages.

Comment

Similarly Tubby, Burger King and McDonald's not only manage to stay open, but are even quite popular in Argentina. As I've opined to many locals, that's like having a Ferrari and driving it at 2mph.

Anyway, am I reading this thread correctly? Wagon Wheel pizza? Wagon Wheels as in, these things?

Why in the name of all that is holy would anyone want to put those on a pizza?

Comment

KFC is huge in Shanghai. They were one of the first Western fast food joints to set up there.

Comment

SamLKelly wrote:
                                      Similarly Tubby, Burger King and McDonald's not only manage to stay open, but are even quite popular in Argentina. As I've opined to many locals, that's like having a Ferrari and driving it at 2mph.

Anyway, am I reading this thread correctly? Wagon Wheel pizza? Wagon Wheels as in, these things?

Why in the name of all that is holy would anyone want to put those on a pizza?
                                      It's a reference to the pizza's not-inconsiderable size. ~20".

Comment

I think the theory's just about dead, Sam.

Do Angus Steak Houses thrive there? Actually, are they as bad as they look.

Comment

Steak houses yes, and most of the beef is of Angus stock (or rather, descended from it). But that's rather different from an Angus Steak House, of course.

AG - thanks for that explanation. I was getting worried.

Comment

Working...
                                          X