Are you fucking happy now??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just woke up to see this news. I missed the earlier thread (and indeed the entire story) a few days ago.

Rather ironic that I watched 'Last King of Scotland' this weekend. As for the preachers of hate--hanging is too good for them.

Rwanda is looking at a similar law. Fucking Rwanda!

Comment

“That’s horrible, absolutely horrible,” he said. “Some of the nicest people I have ever met are gay people.”
      (OFFS)

Comment

More depressing news for the state of humanity

Comment

Well, it's very understandable given that until now he had been steadfastly refusing to provide any information to the auth--what? Oh.

Comment

From GY's link...

The Detroit bomber was on a flight coming from Amsterdam, and 34% say airport security in other countries is not as strict as it is in the United States.
            I'm surprised that's only 34%. I mean, those 34% are fucking right, aren't they? Whether for better or worse is another matter entirely...

But

Fifty-four percent (54%) of voters say the United States should take full control of security measures at foreign airports so that anyone flying here would have to go through U.S. security.
            Bloody hell...

Comment

Well, we need more jobs.

Comment

Fifty-four percent (54%) of voters say the United States should take full control of security measures at foreign airports so that anyone flying here would have to go through U.S. security.
                That's already true, isn't it? Customs and so forth.

Comment

That's after they get off the plane, once it's already been blown up.

Comment

Working...
                  X