• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First surprising news item of the decade

Doctors find a heart inside Rush Limbaugh

I bet it is really dark.

"The treatment I received here was the best that the world has to offer," he said. "I don't think there's one thing wrong with the American health care system. It is working just fine."
    Nothing to do with you earning millions Rush eh...

Comment

Does he think places that have cheaper, universal care don't do heart operations?

Comment

They haven't even found out what caused the pain so it can't be that good.

Comment

Ah, so he didn't have an operation? The care was the best because he sat in hospital and got better?

Comment

This is good, though 16 years old:

http://www.fair.org/index.php?page=1895

Comment

G.Man wants a hyphen wrote:
              I have never heard of this chap. Is he a Democratic mouthpiece??,a serious Jon Stewart.

Comment

Devon, he's a Republican pundit. He's also an asshole.

Comment

Is he a Democratic mouthpiece??,a serious Jon Stewart.
                  !!!

Comment

He's a Republican ringpiece.

Comment

He's a Republican bell end.

And he really isn't ignorant enough to think that the health care debate is about quality of care (as opposed to availability). He gets off on stirring up the ignorant masses.

Comment

"The treatment I received here was the best that the world has to offer," he said. "I don't think there's one thing wrong with the American health care system. It is working just fine."
                        What a barefaced troll he is.

Comment

Ah,right. My mistake there,it should have been Republican,sorry. I was a wee bit wasted when typing yesterday. I have to take 300mg of Venlafaxine per day,cus i have manic depression. The stuff makes me a little high.

Comment

It's cool, devon. I was just open-mouthed at just how entirely off-the-mark your guess was.

Rush Limbaugh is a radio presenter who is as obnoxious a demagogue as you'll ever find. The kind who'll blame Obama for the death of Michael Jackson, based on the incorrect and idiotic belief that all major pop legends have great success under Republican presidents and die during Democrat presidencies.

He's not just a bell-end, but a very dangerous man, because he wields some serious influence (and, because he's a cartoon villain, the danger is too easy to laugh off). Arguably he has so much influence that the Republican Party has decided to ditch the bleeding heart liberalism of the Dubya/Cheney era and style itself along the lines of the C-R-A-Z-Y as represented by Limbaugh and Sarah Palin. God help us all if these mad fuckers prevail.

Comment

Devon, check out my link above from FAIR for things he's said. He is extremely dangerous.

Comment

Noted sane person Orly Taitz raises a possibility I hadn't considered.
                                Rush Limbaugh, had a specific hotel room location. As he was not apparently having sex with someone to induce a heart stress period, the physicians all now state there is no evidence of any heart attacks or problems, it leaves the door open to the question if Barack Obama decided to assassinate Rush Limbaugh while in Hawaii?

It is a simple GPS matter of mapping the hotel room, an image sensor to track Mr. Limbaugh through the walls can be utilized from the street, ocean, air or space. A confined then static weapon would then be aimed at his chest, which can penetrate even a bunker, and the neurological stress would short circuit his healthy heart, so no effects would be present except a DOA.

Comment

Ha ha. Christ.

Comment

I'm somewhat encouraged, paradoxically, that he said that because it's the sort of thing that is so obviously false that even people who are inclined to listen to him will know that it's false and maybe will start to realize he's lost his grip on reality.

Nobody really engaged in the health debate thinks there is nothing wrong with our system. Even the Republicans think its got problems. They just focus on different problems, some of which aren't really problems, or different aspects of the same problems as Democrats and propose different solutions.

Comment

Working...
                                    X