MERRY BLOODY CHRISTMAS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MERRY BLOODY CHRISTMAS!

Our little one threw a tantrum at my parents house for Christmas Eve dinner, and now I just found our trifle bowl after spending about 2 hours digging through our garage looking for it. At least I get pear trifle out of it...

Comment

MERRY BLOODY CHRISTMAS!

Despite everything wrong with the build up it amazes me that Christmas morning is still such a great time. Enjoy it with your nearest and dearest, Happy Christmas.

Comment

MERRY BLOODY CHRISTMAS!

A Merry Hungover Christmas to each and every one x

PS. Don't drink port on top of lots of Saltaire Blonde onn Christmas Eve.

Comment

MERRY BLOODY CHRISTMAS!

Or that 'new' Grolsch Blonde. I think it has alcohol in it, that seems to be the ingredient that makes me feel like this.

Still, everyone knows Christmas hangovers are the shortest ever. Now pass the champagne, eh.

Happy Christmas, everyone.

Comment

MERRY BLOODY CHRISTMAS!

I just ate a festive pitta bread. I'm ripping up Christmas and starting again.

Comment

MERRY BLOODY CHRISTMAS!

It's a fucking Christmas miracle! My laptop hasn't charged itself up for weeks, meaning I've not been able to use it on the bog. But today, when I plugged it in, a spark flew out of the socket, and now it charges again. I'm so happy I feel like treating myself to a Christmas pineapple ring.

Comment

MERRY BLOODY CHRISTMAS!

Hey Inca, Santa left a couple pounds of Philz Coffee by my stocking. Thanks for the tip (which you've probably long forgotten).

Sad that I'm posting this early xmas a.m., but I'm always the first one up. Today is going to be Thomas the Tank day.

Comment

MERRY BLOODY CHRISTMAS!

Merry Christmas everybody.

Comment

MERRY BLOODY CHRISTMAS!

Nadolig Llawen Comrades!!

Comment

MERRY BLOODY CHRISTMAS!

Can I just wish an extra happy Christmas to our Canadians? I've just had bacon, pancakes and maple syrup all on the same plate. I have nothing but gratitude for our commonwealth cousins right now.

Comment

MERRY BLOODY CHRISTMAS!

Can you explain how that particular dish is going to fit into your day's food consumption, Wolf2? Is it breakfast? A between-meals snack? I mean to say... have you left enough room for the main event?

Comment

MERRY BLOODY CHRISTMAS!

I can't explain it, not really. Christmas does strange things to food and time. I can tell you that we won't be sitting down to the full Christmas main event until at least 3, more like 4.

It will continue for, well, the rest of the day I suppose. Any slight gaps in consumption will be filled with Quality Street.

Comment

MERRY BLOODY CHRISTMAS!

Go for it, my friend. I completely understand. We're just minutes away from a whacking big bit of beef that Mrs F has been working on for a period. Oh man. It smells ace. Twiglets are keeping me going until the moment arrives.

Comment

MERRY BLOODY CHRISTMAS!

It's lovely, is it not? I could not countenance eating all this on any other day, but somehow today it just works.

Enjoy today.

Comment

MERRY BLOODY CHRISTMAS!

Merry Christmas everyone. Presents opened. Niece and nephew satisfied. Everyone happy. Turkey in the oven.

What's a sideboard?

Comment

MERRY BLOODY CHRISTMAS!

Bruno wrote:
                                  Hey Inca, Santa left a couple pounds of Philz Coffee by my stocking. Thanks for the tip (which you've probably long forgotten).
                                  That's awesome, Bruno. What kind? Hope you like it.

Reed wrote:
                                  What's a sideboard?
                                  A little surfboard that attaches to the side of a bigger surfboard, like a sidecar on a motorcycle.

Comment

MERRY BLOODY CHRISTMAS!

Hmm, it seems that EIM is so delighted to be able to use the laptop in the jacks that he's going to give himself a pineapple ring.

I don't know, but That sounds Absolutely disgusting.

Comment

MERRY BLOODY CHRISTMAS!

misplaced Capitals: disgusting.

(I had a blinding day, thanks all. Hope you got something close to what you wanted. I got a lottery ticket and a puppy. Yes, live. The puppy too)

Comment

MERRY BLOODY CHRISTMAS!

Wolf2 wrote:
                                        Can I just wish an extra happy Christmas to our Canadians? I've just had bacon, pancakes and maple syrup all on the same plate. I have nothing but gratitude for our commonwealth cousins right now.
                                        Yes, those goofy Canadians and their unusual breakfast rituals...

Inca- it's called 'Tantalizing Turkish'. It looks strong, which is fine.

Comment

MERRY BLOODY CHRISTMAS!

A question:

Are pfeffernusse a Christmassy thing?

Any excuse to stuff myself with them every so often!

(Mind you, when I talk about pfeffernusse, I mean the ones you buy in bags - German imports, I think - that have the consistency of a stale ginger cake. Sounds awful, but they're lovely!)

edit: Answering my own question here, but... I see they are. Hurrah!

Comment

MERRY BLOODY CHRISTMAS!

A belated Merry Christmas and Prosperous New Year to all on OTF. Hope Santa was kind to everyone? (I've not read the thread properly, apologies if anyone got anything really terrible)

Comment

MERRY BLOODY CHRISTMAS!

I'm literally having a merry bloody Christmas at the moment. I've managed to rip off my toenail tripping over a shoe.

Comment

MERRY BLOODY CHRISTMAS!

My dream scriptwriters suck. Last night I was explaining my injuries (which also included a broken finger for some reason) to David Tennant, and he said: "You should go to a hospital". Not a Doctor joke in sight.

Comment

MERRY BLOODY CHRISTMAS!

Haha, that's great, though. A negative Dr joke.

Sorry to hear about the wounds.

Comment

MERRY BLOODY CHRISTMAS!

Incandenza wrote:
                                                    Bruno wrote:
                                                    That's awesome, Bruno. What kind? Hope you like it.

Reed wrote:
                                                    What's a sideboard?
                                                    A little surfboard that attaches to the side of a bigger surfboard, like a sidecar on a motorcycle.
                                                    Now explain what a librenza is!

[spelling?]

Comment

Working...
                                                    X