Best WC Website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best WC Website

Any recommendations for an ideal one stop website other then the BBC?

Thinking of a busy dad with a pregnant wife and a two year old son and a mother in law in hospital.

So getting to watch most of the games will be success in itself, which is why I'm looking for a site that will quickly get me up to speed on what's happening around the games.

Best WC Website

Not WC specific, but my current favourite site for score updates (from pretty much any sport) is flashscore.com

(if you click on a big match you do get appalling text commentary too, mind you, but it won;t really tell you much)

Comment

Best WC Website

I'm sticking with WSC. Never disappointing. Although the start was a bit slow. First I read this board Polish (the one and only!) Pope was dying and some people were not being nice. But enough of that I'm not turning this into thread Vietnam. Have a good world cup everyone!

Comment

Best WC Website

You think if we'd prayed for him instead, he'd have survived?

Comment

Best WC Website

Ha, that's some Gulf of Tonkin shit right there.

Comment

Best WC Website

imp wrote: You think if we'd prayed for him instead, he'd have survived?
            yes.

Comment

Best WC Website

Magik wrote:
              Originally posted by imp
              You think if we'd prayed for him instead, he'd have survived?
              yes.
              Well I did pray for him, and he died anyway, thus proving the nonexistence of God.

Comment

Best WC Website

So there's no god? who was in our goal at Wembley in 1973 then?

Comment

Best WC Website

Germany's Berliner Morgenpost of all sites has a nifty overview of all the WC players. You can arrange them by age, market value, league, club, number of caps,etc.

http://interaktiv.morgenpost.de/wmspieler/

Comment

Best WC Website

Does anyone know of a good guide to all the World Cup Guides?

Comment

Best WC Website

That is indeed nifty.

Comment

Best WC Website

Since the pope had to die in order to become a saint, it means it was a good thing, then, wasn't it?

Comment

Best WC Website

Kurt Bafokeng wrote: Germany's Berliner Morgenpost of all sites has a nifty overview of all the WC players. You can arrange them by age, market value, league, club, number of caps,etc.

http://interaktiv.morgenpost.de/wmspieler/
                          Thanks for that, KB. Time to bring Diego Forlan to Exeter, a mere million Euros. He's younger than Jamie Cureton.

Surprisingly few players not born in their team's country.

Comment

Best WC Website

I know many people have posted something similar on facebook, but good god have they ruined soccernet (espnfc now) with a completely irritating and pointless redesign. It's basically useless now since the navigation windows are all broken and you can't actually see any sequence to the fucking stories.

So, original question for me too: best site for basic stories, scores, schedules.... especially for mobile access.

Comment

Best WC Website

Magik wrote: So there's no god? who was in our goal at Wembley in 1973 then?
                              A clown wasn't it?

Comment

Best WC Website

PM for you, Mat João.

Comment

Working...
                                X