Guardian World Cup guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guardian World Cup guide

Has anyone got a spare copy from Saturday? I am a huge fan of the Guardian guides to international football tournaments but forgot to get it this time because of a kids party!

Guardian World Cup guide

Ah, World Cup guides. Pull them out the paper, put them on the table in front of the sofa, never read them, then throw them away about three weeks after the final when you're clearing away a ton of other papers and magazines that got plonked down on top of them in the meantime.

Comment

Guardian World Cup guide

The Guardian World Cup guide was nothing special. It was a booklet in the same format as the TV guide and offered very little that you won't have already known - unless you are interested in what the likes of Chris De Burgh thinks about Ivory Coast's national anthem.

See, you might knock World Soccer but it doesn't get involved in forced quirkiness.

Comment

Guardian World Cup guide

If you're not put off by the reviews, I've got one you can have.

Comment

Guardian World Cup guide

Walt Flanagans Cachorro wrote: If you're not put off by the reviews, I've got one you can have.
          Yes please, that's hugely kind, I'll send you a DM.

Comment

Guardian World Cup guide

See, you might knock World Soccer but it doesn't get involved in forced quirkiness.
            I wouldn't know, because no f*cker 'round these parts seems bothered about stocking the World Soccer World Cup edition.

Comment

Working...
            X