• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is everyone changing their nickname for the finals

... already?

All Brazilian/Portuguese?

I should be notified.

Actually, YOU choose.

I support anyone (and if you dont already know, then there isnt any point.)

Best suggestion wins. All it wins is me changing my nickname here for the duration of the finals, OR, until the country of the suggestion gets knocked out.

So, choose wisely.

(Obviously you cant just say Cuntao, or something, cos that would be too easy).

I'm bored.

Comment

You could probably do something clever with Gerson. I can't, but somebody will.

Last time we did this I couldn't change back, so I'm not playing, unless we can.

Comment

I actually did have another name here, but it was baseball orientated, and then the fucker fucked off to Seattle.

(And how do you do those accent things? I thought ASCII was dead, or are you all cut and paste bitches?)

Except you tee rex.

Comment

http://www.wsc.co.uk/forum-index/27-football/908244-sorry-i-ve-cracked-and-done-it-first

Comment

Thanks Jah.

Comment

You can (change back) - to tee rex, above.

Comment

Rogin the Armchair Fan wrote:

You can (change back) - to tee rex, above.
                see?

Comment

I think I became "Tratorello" for Euro 2004 and never changed back, luckily, like a stopped watch, it's correct again.

Comment

Dunkerque Girondins wrote: You guys are two years behind the times. Like Sir Alf in the 70s, or something
                    Gerson Ademir is floating about and all.

Comment

In answer to the opening post: No.

Comment

Polvo Bandido has a certain ring to it, even if it's almost certainly - at least - very poor grammar.

Comment

Polvo Bandido is a cracking username.

Talking of Octopii, is the prediction-making one at that Sea-Life centre still going?

Comment

Paul? He didn't see the year out.

Comment

Barney's take.

Comment

Suppose I'll have to go for something like Renardinho. Or Raposa, fox in Portuguese?

Comment

I shall not be changing my user name, though I defend your right to do so. Of course I could now register under all the abandoned user names and post on here under multiple different ex-user names causing all kinds of mischief. Fortunately, I'm not really sure who anyone is any more, or who they are in real life. I have otf friends on Facebook, because I see they have the usual suspects from here (or formerly from here) as friends, but I have no fucking clue who some of them are in otf world.

Comment

Same

Comment

I'm changing my name to Eric's Inner Boondoggle. I'm not, of course, but if I were to change my name, it'd be to that.

Comment

I wouldn't have a clue how to go about doing it.

(In the sense of picking a Brazilian-Portuguese name I mean)

Comment

Raí Potger is the best I can do.

Raí was officially the captain of the World Cup winning squad of 1994, but didn't do a Vermaelen and lift the trophy having not played. It was a simpler time, when you didn't have to explain to your wife the intricacies of club captain, match captain, or sentimental trophy lifters. The guy wearing the armband at the end lifted the cup, on his own.

Comment

I'm already slightly regretting changing mine — I'd forgotten that it would mean typing it in every time I want to sign into these forums, acute accent and all, which is a bit of a bugger. Still, can't go back on it now, will have to stick it out for the next couple of months or so...

Comment

(Without looking at a translation program) Does 'Polvo Bandido' translate as 'Arse bandit'?

(After using the translate program, it didn't translate, but it DID say it was Galician.)

Comment

YEEEHHHAAH.

António Araújo

Bite me.

(OK, not very Brazilian.)

Comment

why yes, i am. and have.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X