World Cup flounces

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

World Cup flounces

Incandenza, Jason V and fellow Americans (in lead-up to England versus USA, or possibly during it)

G-Man (after infamous "Worst. Hosts. Ever" thread)

Barking Bulldog (a new member, joins OTF to back Our Boys, leaves a few hours later after Wingco's first report)

Me (when NZ v Paraguay is a nil thread, except for my replies to self)

World Cup flounces

No need to flounce. SA will be brilliant hosts.

Comment

World Cup flounces

One of my first thoughts after NZ qualified was "Yay! Return of teerex." [/unctuousness] But really, I don't think there'll be a huge US vs. them problem here, but I'm already thinking of watching at the local expat-oriented bar for a walk on the wild side.

Comment

World Cup flounces

Aw, you're too kind, Helio (Coffy, right?). I've been lurking a bit, but not enough to keep up with who's feuding who, which is essential info for cowards like me in case I join in on the wrong side.

I miss the old layout, but OTF is still a great read (most days), and certainly doesn't sap my will to live, like so many blogs/forums do.

Comment

World Cup flounces

I thought this was going to be about India refusing to take part in 1950 when FIFA wouldn't allow them to play barefoot - India haven't qualified since.

But I was wrong.

Comment

World Cup flounces

I for one will be watching Aotearoa against Paraguay.

Looking forward to seeing my other team, the USA against the Forces of Evil as well.

An Australian World Cup can't some soon enough, down here.

Comment

World Cup flounces

Don't think there's any risk of American flounces. It's just the opening game of the group, after all. Now, if USA v. England was the third game, and there was a controversial call...

Comment

Working...
              X