No announcement yet.

Spain v Portugal : Iberian war

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha, a dude on our Milan Club Svezia is getting slaughtered right now. He posted one of those bullshit huge cocky with gigantic thumbs down how shitty it was none of the Spanish players were singing along to the anthem.
    pointed out, not so fuckin' easy to do if you have one of the few national anthems in the world without lyrics. Now he's probably hiding under a stone.
    Fuck it, Milan or not Milan, those kind of superbly stupid nationalistic tendencies, need to be chopped down. And I know I'm quite nationalistic myself in the sense that I love Croatia, love Sweden, and love how so many love their own country. There's nothing to be ashamed of there as long as it's sensible.

Comment

And that is 3-2.

Comment

BEAUTY!

Comment

HOLY FUCK

Comment

Howitzer from Nacho.

This is something of a classic now.

Comment

What a beautiful goal!

Comment

I love this ‘No more fannying about’ Spain.

Comment

This is one of the most exciting games I've ever seen. All time classic in the making.

Comment

I'm having a wonderful evening.

Comment

This is becoming one of the best World Cup games of all time. And ironically it won't make a butterfly's fart to the eventual outcome of the tournament.

Comment

This doesn't feel like a real World Cup. The media aren't wetting themselves over England's hopes, and the ball's not floating around like a beach ball. Great goal.

Comment

Originally posted by EIM View Post
                          He's concussed.
                          To be fair, if someone said that Ramos had twatted De Gea in training, it’d be believable.

Anyway - some match this.

Comment

This is ridiculous. I'm in the Mewson Arms having done the Fuller's brewery tour, and everyone is trying to stop me watch this match...

Comment

Did Nacho hit that with his shin?

Comment

The cab that ordered for half time still hasn't turned up.

Comment

Quaresma?????

Comment

The class difference between this and the previous game makes me reconsider my low-score strategy in the prediction game.

Comment

Sorry, reception here is rubbish. Like I said, normally this place would be perfect. I shall be in St. Sebastian Monday night.

The old guys are Flems. Party kicking off here. Great match. Especially as the best goal was not scored by a demon.

Comment

Good luck boycotting this World Cup. We're only four games in.

Comment

Originally posted by Incandenza View Post
                                          These Costa goals are not good for my Twatball team
                                          Subbing him off should help a bit with this.

Comment

Here comes a Milan player
                                            3-3!

Comment

Originally posted by The Awesome Berbaslug!!! View Post
                                              Did Nacho hit that with his shin?
                                              I wondered that, looked a bit of a shank.

Comment

Passing looks fun. More teams should try it.

Comment

Originally posted by EIM View Post
                                                  Passing looks fun. More teams should try it.
                                                  What's that word you Brits use sometime? Sublime? Yes, that's it.

Comment

Whenever Hierro is instructing one of his players, he looks like some slightly too drunk uncle at the pub.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X