• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

amir khan

knocked out after 30 secs by columbian fighter tonight

how i wish i had paid 15 quid to see it! thankfully had radio 5 on instead

amir khan

It looked like the fight was going to be a financial disaster on Sky PPV as well, Frank Warren has a tough time ahead.

Comment

amir khan

Comment

amir khan

Never since Mike Tyson have I seeen a fighter with as much pure punching power as Breidis Prescott. Amir Khan is a good fighter, however the issues over his defence and suspect chin have been emphatically answered.

I do'nt know where Amir goes from here. It is going to be very hard for him to psychologically come to terms with what happened. Like Michael Spinks after he fought Tyson, maybe. He was never the same guy in the ring and his career fizzled out. Frank Warren talked about Rubio saying this fighter was who Khan needed to fight. After being knocked down twice previously and not by big punchers it was clear Khan would be in big trouble to me.

As for Prescott, a tall, rangy fighter who looks a little skinny at Lightweight, with the punching power he has, could go on to be an all-time great. What impressed me most was the way he dug his feet in on jabs, making them count. I think he is going to become a multi-weight champion, provided he continues to move as well as he has done in the past.

Comment

amir khan

The comments following that YouTube link make for particularly loathsome reading - infested with racism.

Comment

amir khan

Frank Warren has a tough time ahead.
            Never has my heart bled so much.

Comment

amir khan

Never bout a PPV fight - never will. Glad i didn't in this case

Comment

Working...
              X