Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL 2023 - The groundhog said, "It Hurts, but Allen need is to Burrow for Mahomes."

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Growing up in that economy has its advantages.

I learned that lesson before I was five.

Comment

Yeah, the Bears misunderstood the market for Fields early on.

The Steelers paid very little for a lot of upside, but I suspect they’re looking at 10-7 again.

Comment

They just turned Prickett into Fields for net zero. They are dominating the trades right now.

Comment

Yeah, but all things considered, I don’t know if that will change their fate by much.

Last year, their defense was mid in most categories.
          Last edited by Hot Pepsi; 17-03-2024, 04:11.

Comment

Sure - a wildcard game and maybe a fortunate run to the next game. Certainly not life-changing year 1.

Comment

Comment

What exactly is that? And what have Nigeria done to deserve their fate?

Comment

We've talked about it before.

It gives the designated clubs privileged/exclusive access to marketing, merchandising and "fan engagement" activities in the target markets with league support and money.

The Browns got Nigeria (and vice versa) because David Njoku is one of their best players (his parents emigrated to New Jersey shortly before he was born).

Comment

I am more intrigued how the Steelers got limited to Northern Ireland.

Comment

Because the are the point of the spear of Biden's grand plan to unite the island

Comment

Pittsburgh should also get Italy and Chicago should get Poland.

Comment

How come a small country like Austria gets competed over by 6 teams, while China just gets one

Comment

And have China Japan and Korea been lumped together because they're all kind of the same really, aren't they?

Comment

Originally posted by ursus arctos View Post
                              Because the are the point of the spear of Biden's grand plan to unite the island
                              I don't feel prepared to believe this is all about Scranton yet it is probably the most suitable explanation available.

Comment

I think the Chargers have been given every other country on the Pacific Rim because nobody in the US cares about them.

Comment

Originally posted by San Bernardhinault View Post
                                  I think the Chargers have been given every other country on the Pacific Rim because nobody in the US cares about them.
                                  Isn't that the Rams? I can't see the Chargers logo (just the bolt) anywhere. Literally no-one wants them, it seems.

Comment

It is the Rams.

My guess is that the Spanos family opted out of an initiative that could possibly require them to spend money and that Harbaugh ceased to care once told that the Roman Empire was not available.

Comment

Looks like Buffalo are happy for some other Northern teams to take some of the Canucks also.

Comment

They asked the governor if she would cough up another half billion of taxpayer money for the effort and were shook when she said no

Comment

I've gone through the 32, and other than the aforementioned Chargers and Bills, also missing are the Packers, Bengals, Ravens and Washington Whatevers.

Comment

I assume the Bills either feel confident in their place in southern Ontario or the league already formally considers that part of their territory and therefore not part of Canada for the purposes of this exercise.

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if they were formally "grandfathered" for that purpose.

The Bengals are almost as cheap as the Chargers, Washington is working on other things and Green Bay doesn't do internationalism.

I am somewhat surprised at Baltimore.

Comment

I haven't been following recently, what's the latest on a team (Jaguars, presumably) maybe moving to London for real?

Comment

Nothing new that I am aware of

Quiet recently, while still seen as likely in the medium to long term

Comment

Working...
                                                  X