No announcement yet.

March Madness 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It certainly doesn't help that the first two rounds are played at the higher seeded team's court.

Comment

The fact that the first two rounds are still played at the home courts of the high seeds is a real brake on that happening.

The crowd in Iowa City definitely made a difference last night.

Comment

Arizona are to the Sweet Sixteen what Kentucky have become to the First Round

Connecticut steamrollering San Diego State

Comment

Bama-Carolina is a back and forth affair. Really fun.

Comment

Illinois are gonna throw this away.

Comment

Narrator : they did not

Three of the four higher seeds fall, thereby making Uconn's path even easier

Comment

Indiana give South Carolina a genuine scare, but fall short

Comment

NC State is pummeling Marquette early in the second half. The other game just went to half-time and Gonzaga is keeping it close - 4 points down to Purdue.

Comment

Big night in Raleigh as NC State's men's and women's teams both take down number 2 seeds, as the women send Stanford back to the Farm.

Comment

Late games are both tight. I'm watching Duke-Houston, which is currently 52-48 with a couple minutes left.

Comment

As much as VAR is annoying, the replays in NCAA seem worse. Every single play seems to be reviewed. They need to have another guy on the monitor rather than having the refs go to the table for every review.

Comment

Duke wins and Tennessee up by 8 with 1:12 remaining.

Comment

Tennessee - Purdue will be very interesting. Their defense should be a good challenge for the Purdue robot.

Comment

Really sad to see this happen for the fighting Illinis.

From 23-23 to 23-51

Comment

SB is going to have to endure more father in law triumphalism

Comment

Comment

At least my Aztec supporting friends have shut up.

I once had a Fighting Illini pennant on my wall. I had literally no idea what it meant. I guess I'd have been about 7 or 8, and a former student of my dad was now a prof in Champaign-Urbana so brought it as a gift. Thinking back, it must have been a piss-take. He was English so must have known I'd have had absolutely no idea what it represented.

Comment

I didn't see the UConn game but the way they are steamrolling legit contenders suggests they should win it all barring injury. Haven't had back to back champions since 2007.

Comment

Neither Alabama or Clemson can hang with the Huskies on the basis of this game

Comment

The UConn women also win and should give USC a good game

Comment

Purdue is the target chance to defeat UConn. And they are just nowhere near as multi-dimensional.

plus I really hope they don’t make the 4 as I am more sick of them than SanB is of the Huskies. Plus we actually watch / care about basketball.

Comment

Back and forth in terms of who is hot and who is cold in the Tennessee-Purdue game. Currently 53-54 in favor of Purdue with 8+ minutes remaining.

Comment

Close game but in the end Purdue seemed to be in control during the last couple minutes.

Comment

NC State on the verge of being the sixth number 11 seed ever to reach the Final Four.

And the first to have only qualified for the tournament by winning five games in five days in their conference tournament.

Comment

DJ Burns Jr is my player of the tournament. He is a unique NCAA specimen and also outrageously good at basketball.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X