ohmyfucking ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ohmyfucking ...

sometimes... just sometimes... the world falls into a different place.

(sat in an hotel room... bear with me...)

http://mlb.mlb.com/wbc/2013/gameday/index.jsp?gid=2012_09_22_gbrint_czeint_1&mode=wrap

Fuck the Olympics, fuck everyone, fuck me: I love you all. And, thank you GB, thank you.

ohmyfucking ...

I almost got to the point, where, I could never watch a team which I wanted to win, win (believe me, I saw a couple of 'mercies' and that aint baseball... nice sausages, though'... and I realised about 45 seconds in... wait, wait... YES, this lot are worse than we are!

Sorry about the hit and run... I have to say hello to Pavl and his forfeit. (you have your Olympics, I have this, right here, right now.... thank yo all, thank you. xxxxxxx)

Comment

ohmyfucking ...

OK, after all of the excitement of the year, and two mercy killings, I give you GB... the unimportant, the unknown, the fucking uncared for.

Bastards. London? Did you forget that we invented this shit? Cnuts.

Anyway, I saw Canada snuff us, and I tasted something you would not believe... and so, the hotel room is still ... the husband is coming, and ... I dont know what to say. Baseball. UK-ish team. In the WORLD CUP (yeah ok, its eliminators...) and my partner... its almost good that I stopped cating about 6 months ago... (I almost missed this by a year. )

I expect nothing. (If you see youtube footage, I am the slightly scaled-looking guy to your left, who is going fucking apeshit, whilst trying to juggle... nope, next to him... him with his head in his hands? yeah, that one, wrong game. Kiss me, I am fucking happy!)

Comment

ohmyfucking ...

Quick point: Holding a festival in late September... hmmm... that would coincide with Oktoberfest, nein? Yep. And prices are off the fucking scales, but, the hot dogs are... not. The 'usual German fare' is slightly different, they give you an option without buns! (NO!) And, I will be honest, I may become a veggie after this, because I have had so much meat... oh, you know, I LIKE cabbage (and I love that slightly pink sauce...mustardy, but no garlic... oh, please, FUCK OFF, this is costing me (Figuratively).bitches).

Regensburg is full of Canadians, so thats cool. They can drink. The Germans can drink (both of them who give a shit, and arent elsewhere), and the Czech guy I spoke to, lives here... so thats nice.

Daytime, its rather special. Forget the sport: it IS rather special... wander about a bit, and ... if you are on your own, you make your own dreams... I cant talk about tonight. Fuck tonight. Come on THE UK. If we didnt already.

Comment

ohmyfucking ...

Oh, and there were some rather good plays too, (insert smiley, here).

The Czechs dropped a couple, and if I am honest, the Canadians, the other night, were sloppy, EXPECTING to beat the UK, (and fucking slaughtered us, great pitching big boy... didnt you use to be someone, Mr Mills>?), and so we got a little lucky, and that is it.

Irish guy for the UK team (McQuearry?) was really good, and he looked like a massive hustler... and that is always good. Otherwise, I have to be honest, I dont remember... I am on left-field with the dyed blonde hair... so you know, I am next to the twat who tried to catch the ball, but held my 'slurpee' and held on to my dreams... had this been in America, I would have been over that fucking fence, kissing David Wells, and re-setting my 'way-back', time machine...

I will say this again: if baseball fans were all 'football' fans, a) you would freak out, and b) the pauses, would become, wonderful.

xxx

PS Those Canadians can fucking drink, man. Yeah... my other half thinks that he is coming to see baseball? (Note my up-lift? at the end of the sentence? )

His liver is better than mine.

Comment

ohmyfucking ...

thank you all... even though you are not here, I type this shit, so you dont have to. x

Comment

ohmyfucking ...

Yeah, we got hammered... what a blitz. But, it was perfect. Thanks guys... see YOU all anon x

Comment

ohmyfucking ...

Keep in touch.

Comment

ohmyfucking ...

Aw boys... that was it. Until I get to see the big thing, and I probably wont now... that was just ... brilliant.

Looking back, the Germans were ok, the Canadians will obviously swap teams, the Czechs were quite even with our lot, and we were... hang on, I said 'We'. I honestly couldnt have given a flying shit, who won.

The crowds, and they werent bad at all, were pretty good in parts (I actually heard some singing, but I suspect it may have been pissed Germans, which is never a bad thing), and at parts it was f**king RAWKous.

Regensburg is a lovely place. (Very expensive, but I mentioned that above, tourism flooding in, etc, and fair enough). Its probably worth having a wander around, when not bleary eyed after overdoing it with other (I started calling it softball, which went down quite well, among actual knowledgable fans), nutters.

Thanks to everyone, including the lady, who passed me the hat, which I threw in the air. (Sorry, I though I was in the 1940's!)

And, well, thats all. The mister and I had a few relaxing days in Germany after that, once I had calmed down, and we came home. Germany was rather nice, again. (Weather... hmmm). I will go back to that part. Actually, he had already been around there before with a previous thing, so he vaguely knew where he was.

I put on 16lbs in weight. In two weeks. Consequence of other stuff, but fucking hell.

It was something I will remember for as long as I can. (Sorry about the bullshit posts above: I was euphoric, and cant use a ... phone, properly. I didnt realise they were so expensive to use, without Wi-Fi... I am going to rip someone at my local O2 store's head off.)

I return you to the arts.

Comment

ohmyfucking ...

Oh, quick PS... I hear Joe Torre is/wants to manage the US team for 2013? Is that true? Shit, there goes my 'supporting Cuba' card, for, like, ever. x

Comment

Working...
                    X