LCD Soundsystem are back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LCD Soundsystem are back

Basically announcing a new album and getting back at it.

I am really excited about this and don't begrudge them in the slightest, but apparently a fair percentage of people do. Basically the industry machine pushed them to the max with This is happening and they clearly didn't enjoy it (hell, I thought it was a pretty average album from a great band). Given the way they choose to come back I would back this to be one of the best albums of the year. A stress-free LCD has a great chance of turning out magic way beyond most other bands.

LCD Soundsystem are back

The people are upset are probably people that paid well over asking price for a ticket to the final MSG show, and are now pissed that they can't lord over everyone that they were there at the last LCD Soundsystem show.

I mean, it's not like they signed a contract saying they'd never come back. People change their minds. Looking forward to it.

Comment

LCD Soundsystem are back

I've heard they've sold their turntables and bought guitars.

Comment

LCD Soundsystem are back

having been lucky enough to see them tour each of their 3 albums, i should be excited at the prospect of new material. but the newie debuted on christmas eve was pretty ropey and not a promising sign of things to come.

Comment

LCD Soundsystem are back

Walt Flanagans Dog wrote: I've heard they've sold their turntables and bought guitars.
          And they're playing at my house...MY HOUSE.

Comment

LCD Soundsystem are back

And they're headlining Lovebox now. This will actually be the first time I've seen them live.

Comment

Working...
            X