People walking, singing and playing guitars in music videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People walking, singing and playing guitars in music videos

Something that I find disconcerting for some reason. Anyroad …

1. Too Many Broken Hearts by Jason Donovan
    2. Mull of Kintyre by Wings
    3. I'll Follow Your Trail by Sean Rowe

Nil thread.

Here's Owen Paul.

Comment

I feel ya.

Comment

Here's Richard Ashcroft in The Verve. The rest of the band look suitably bored by the whole thing:

Comment

Jason Donovan was the person that I immediately thought of between reading the title and opening the thread so he must be a big wheel in walking/strumming/singing.

Comment

Does Slash maybe walk with his guitar in November Rain​​​ until he finds a suitable windswept spot to play his solo? Can't quite remember. He doesn't sing though, so as you were.

Comment

I seem to recall he walks to the edge of the cliff on which the wedding chapel rests to throw shapes, but he doesn't start playing until he stops walking.

Comment

I thought Craig McLachlan might have achieved this in the video for Mona, but I'm afraid the only guitar/singing/travelling he does is in the back of a speeding ute.

Comment

Nick Heyward in the Favourite Shirts video.

Comment

Not famous by any stretch of the imagination, but I saw this band in 2007 supporting Razorlight (my ex liked them for some reason) and this is their only decent song - loads of guitar walking:

Comment

One of the Reids, on and off from 1:40:

Comment

Originally posted by Benjm View Post
                        Jason Donovan was the person that I immediately thought of between reading the title and opening the thread so he must be a big wheel in walking/strumming/singing.
                        The example I posted is the only example I'm aware of where he's doing all three simultaneously.

However, as an artist who was always backed by sequences, synthesizers and drum machines, he must have had a clause in his contract demanding he be shown moodily strumming a guitar in over half his videos.

Comment

Working...
                        X